GDT: NHL Draft 2019 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
What do you mean slide? They weren't projected to be 1st rounders. Compare Shaw with those guys and now tell us how much better we are with Shaw.

Sounds like Bergevin has Rasputined you.
If you think debrincat wasn’t rated a round 1 pick you wayyyyyy of base. Same for girard who i had at 28

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Hopefully, breaks them !

Its kind of bitter sweet. If it makes them, we win. But, Timmins had a run of almost a decade of brutal drafting. Like, any other team and hes fired, so who knows what it'll take for this guy to go.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
  1. #61 (Pronman) Rhett Pitlick, LW, Chaska-U.S. High School
Feb. 7, 2001 | 5-foot-9 | 161 pounds
Skating: 60
Puck Skills: 55
Physical Game: 35
Hockey Sense: 60
Pitlick impressed early in USHL camps and kept playing well all season at the high school level. Pitlick’s game is full of energy and speed. He’s a great skater with a very efficient and powerful stride. His play style takes an already quick player and adds a few extra miles per hour. Pitlick has a ton of pace in his game due to how hard he competes and how fast he thinks. He’s always buzzing around the ice and offensive zone, and can make high-end passes while in motion. He’s listed at under 5-foot-9, but he plays like he’s a taller player in terms of how many battles he wins. I don’t think the pure skill level matches his feet and brain, but it’s enough to be a scorer versus pros.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Nope. Watch an OHL game.

Obviously, you don' tknow what I mean. I don't talk about how they play. I talk about guys we know not a lot about, with not a lot of offense, that were seen as solid.

By the way, how many games have you seen Koberstein play at his draft year to know that they are nothing alike? lol

I know one thing. Players that have no stats to show for at junior level, 99,9% of those guys will never make it. Hopefully, he's in the 0.01%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad