GDT: NHL Draft - 2015 edition - ZOMG EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING!

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
9mDe9xR.jpg

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
just going through the full draft now, is it true that ryan pilon fell all the way to the late 5th?

i thought he was supposed to be a projected 2nd round pick for most of the year. perhaps i am misremembering...

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
He did, and he was.

Someone posted something (not sure where) that he basically tested REALLY poorly at the combine apparently. One of those times where coming off a Memorial Cup is a huge downside. He probably would have been better off skipping the physical testing and just interviewing there.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
just going through the full draft now, is it true that ryan pilon fell all the way to the late 5th?

i thought he was supposed to be a projected 2nd round pick for most of the year. perhaps i am misremembering...

Perception was that he's lazy.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009

His combine was off the charts bad. Bottom 10 in almost everything. Body fat, strength, agility, endurance...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad