GDT: NHL Draft 2014

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Shane Eiserman - 100th OV

"He can change the game single-handedly, said Dubuque head coach Matt Shaw. "He was a vital player for us. Numerous times he made a play or two with or without the puck to change the momentum of the game. His physicalness can back other teams off."

Eiserman, who tested better than anyone else in the strength categories at the NHL Combine, is a strong, physical power forward.

"He's got assets you can't teach. He's got size, he's physical. He plays a pure power game. He is a big man with a powerful stride. Coaches love that because that's stuff you can't teach," said Shaw.

Eiserman projects as a second or third liner at the professional level, a player that will bring grit and energy each shift and chip in offensively from time to time. He has a good shot and crashes the net well, but he doesn't have the high-end skill of some of the other players in the top half of the draft.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/201...rman-unh-recruit-dubuque-fighting-saints-ushl

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
No clue who this writer is but I'll take it:

@WeissFC 2m
Whoever takes Shane Eiserman is getting great value at this point. If he can round out his offensive game he could be quite the player.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Dorion is on the radio. Just said Andreas was the player they were trying to trade up and get in the 1st Rd. Had him ranked in their top 20.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
they really do a good job of getting us excited. i'm loving these picks so far.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
We have a trade!

Ottawa Senators @Senators
The #Sens have acquired the 189th pick in the draft for a sixth round pick in 2015. #NHLDraft

:banana:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
We have a trade!

Ottawa Senators @Senators
The #Sens have acquired the 189th pick in the draft for a sixth round pick in 2015. #NHLDraft

:banana:

hollllllyyyyyyyyyy **********!!!!!!!!!

it. is. on:yo:

must be another guy they had in their top 20 that is still around

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
189th pick:
Kelly Summers

190th pick:
Francis Perron

And that concludes the draft for us.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
WOW Arizona strikes again, i might be changing my fav team.

jking but **** i love their draft, MacInnis and Kulda..two players I really wanted Ottawa to pick.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Well I'd never heard of any of the guys we chose until today so I have no opinions on today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad