News Article: NHL.com: Crosby leading Hart race at halfway point

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
The way Sid is going he is going to post his best season to date. It'll be his 2nd best in terms of goals but best in terms of points possibly.

tinkezione

Butcher's Dog
Jul 22, 2013
Nicosia, Cyprus
The way Sid is going he is going to post his best season to date. It'll be his 2nd best in terms of goals but best in terms of points possibly.

...not to forget that he'll be bound for some 4 and 5 point nights with more capable RW. Gibbons has been okay for the occasion, but even the return of Bennett will up the ante for sure.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Pens at home vs. Dallas, March 18, 2014

Crosby hits 100 points on that date,

over or under?

And bonus points for picking before tonight's game where we hope Sid lights em up.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I cheer for Sid and/or Geno to win a bunch of individual awards because I have no faith that this current roster, with its current coach, can win the team award everyone wants.

So Crosby and Malkin bringing in regular season hardware is my consolation prize until the day Shero smartens up and dumps the guy behind the bench.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
Pens at home vs. Dallas, March 18, 2014

Crosby hits 100 points on that date,

over or under?

And bonus points for picking before tonight's game where we hope Sid lights em up.

maybe Gonchar and Goladsfajsdkffdf will pull a 'Farve giving Strahan the sack record'

although with the way they've played for Dallas, they wouldn't even need to intentionally let him score :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad