NHL Centre Ice?

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Between this and CBC no need for VPNs right?

As long as you live in BC, yup.

And something cool I forgot to mention is that you can watch previous games that you paid for. So if you bought the season pass and it's March, you can go back and watch full games from November.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
The Online CenterIce is pretty cool if you can get it. Maybe need a VPN to get you "out of market". I had ESPN360(for international) for a couple of years then last year they didnt have an agreement and it was through CenterIce. CenterIce pacakge included "The Vault" which allowed me to watch old games from previous decades (watched the game 7 of '94 :( ). All in all a decent value.

TARS

May 3, 2009
Vancouver
BUUUUUMMMPPP!

Did they nix the online SNET streaming for this season? I saw it advertised all offseason and during the lockout on canucks.com and as soon as the season actually started the links to it seemed to vanish with no explanation.

I reallllllllly don't want to have to pay for cable because Optik isn't available in my building. Shaw's prices are outrageous comparatively and you have to buy the box up front.

ugh.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
BUUUUUMMMPPP!

Did they nix the online SNET streaming for this season? I saw it advertised all offseason and during the lockout on canucks.com and as soon as the season actually started the links to it seemed to vanish with no explanation.

I reallllllllly don't want to have to pay for cable because Optik isn't available in my building. Shaw's prices are outrageous comparatively and you have to buy the box up front.

ugh.

Yeah, I think they're not doing it this season.
Hopefully it returns next season, when it's a full season and not just 48 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad