NHL: Around the League 52

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
1712553773324.png

The shock when I randomly find myself on Alex Killorn's instagram and I see him proposing to a someone you know???

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
… you’re making it sound like you’re the person in the left
Poor explanation I was watching a Ducks video and they referenced Killorn's insta so I clicked it and the girl he is proposing to went to senior prom with a friend and ran around the same parties as I did as a kid. Never knew she was dating him so I was quite shocked.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Yeah. The situation is really unfixable down here. They need to move the team and revisiting 5-10 when owners with an actual plan want to start a team.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Cool? Greig's action was the equivalent of NFL players hotdogging in the faces of opposition... there's nothing cool about poor sportsmanship.
A f***-you slapshot to put a big exclamation point on a win over a rival is pretty cool actually. Exposing a whole lot of sore asses and getting their best D suspended for six games is also pretty funny.

Bad sportsmanship is playing dirty, taking advantage of opponents in vulnerable positions, and disrespecting fair play and the spirit of the game. A mild punk move like Grieg's is the very lowest level of bad sportsmanship, if it qualifies at all.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
East playoff race

- Flyers losing 5-0 to Habs (Slafkovsky first career hat trick), The Flyers have quit on Torts who also is running Ersson into ground and destroying whatever confidence he may have had as this is his 29th start in last 35 games. Flyers you would think would want to see what Fedotov can do since he is FA after year but Torts opt'd not to play him yet again

- Capitals up 2-0 on Wings (Ovy and Strome goals)
- Islanders up 3-2 on Rangers
- Sabres up 2-1 on Stars early

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
6-0 Habs

Also, that Drysdale trade looking pretty bad right now

This is 21st game for Drysdale with Flyers

2 G
3 A
5 pts

Also has already had injury since joining Flyers

Maybe Drysdale is better next year with new coach, but Flyer fans should certainly be concerned with how he has looked.

There was reason Ducks were willing to move him so easily. His injuries and play

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad