Confirmed with Link: NHL and NHLPA approve re-alignment

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Ken Holland got a question from Ken Daniels in the intermission if the wings got to get bigger for next season when they play in the east. "I mean we got big guys like bertuzzi, samuelsson, abdelkader... helm plays big"

:facepalm:

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
Ken Holland got a question from Ken Daniels in the intermission if the wings got to get bigger for next season when they play in the east. "I mean we got big guys like bertuzzi, samuelsson, abdelkader... helm plays big"

:facepalm:

:laugh::laugh: I was thinking the same thing when Holland rattled off his list of "big" players... 2 of them we're hoping aren't on the team next year, 1 only recently remembered that he is allowed to hit somebody but probably has deluded himself into thinking he's a scoring forward now, and Helm just isn't big. Plays bigger than his size, but still a pint-sized dude out there that's having trouble staying on the ice lately.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
:laugh::laugh: I was thinking the same thing when Holland rattled off his list of "big" players... 2 of them we're hoping aren't on the team next year, 1 only recently remembered that he is allowed to hit somebody but probably has deluded himself into thinking he's a scoring forward now, and Helm just isn't big. Plays bigger than his size, but still a pint-sized dude out there that's having trouble staying on the ice lately.

Just be glad he didn't mention Cleary. I hate when people talk of Cleary as a big body.

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
Just be glad he didn't mention Cleary. I hate when people talk of Cleary as a big body.

I'm not a fan of that either.

Hell, maybe Kenny not including Cleary in the that list can be taken as Danny not being in their future plans for adapting to the EC. If so, I'd say that'ss the best thing I can take away from the win last night! :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad