GDT: NHL 2023 Draft (Day 2) - Kraken edition - 8 AM PT, NHL: Network

rsteen

Oct 1, 2022
Regarding trades: RF said he didn't want the cap to go up more than $1M so I could see him planning to squeeze a cap-strapped team like he did with Bjorkstrand (maybe a Soucy replacement if they don't want to put pressure on Evans to make the jump out of camp).

I'd prefer to see the seconds packaged to move up to the early second but too many other teams might have the same idea. Nobody would trade down last night, and there are good prospects still on the board.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Regarding trades: RF said he didn't want the cap to go up more than $1M so I could see him planning to squeeze a cap-strapped team like he did with Bjorkstrand (maybe a Soucy replacement if they don't want to put pressure on Evans to make the jump out of camp).

I'd prefer to see the seconds packaged to move up to the early second but too many other teams might have the same idea. Nobody would trade down last night, and there are good prospects still on the board.
Agreed. If Francis has his eyes on a specific prospect that has dropped, we should definitely go for it.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Thrilled with Dragicevic. Got nervous when they didn't take him with the earlier picks in the round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad