GDT: NHL 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Caps better wrap it up tomorrow....Pens get to rest and look scary. Too bad it won't be the Caps and Pens in the ECF.

Caps just don't know how to close a series.

7 times they scored 0 or 1 goal in their last 10 élimination games.

They lose tomorrow, game 7 will be very interesting...

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
What is with the freaky bounce goals this year? Stupid Chicago. I think the Cup will be won this year in triple overtime, on a butt goal that took a hop from center ice, and was reviewed for thirty minutes for goalie interference and offsides.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Pietrangelo was a** on that goal. Just leave Toews alone, will you?

Chicago lately making chances out of nothing. Puck just seems to find them, making their own breaks. That said, Tarasenko almost put St. Louis up by two a minute or two ago, juuust missing the fivehole. Crawford had no idea how he saved it, just hit his pads.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It's my fault. Blues were up by two by the time I tuned in. Nothing but Blackhawks goals since. I'm not watching anymore. :laugh:

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I'm torn. It'd be nice for Chicago to be done and see St Louis advance. But I do like seeing a special team come through repeatedly. And I love to watch Kane & Keith. It is sad to picture the Bruins trying to be on the ice with either team. They'd skate circles around us.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I could maybe stomach Chicago if they didn't have Patrick Kane. Yes he has talent but there is just nothing I like about him.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
I'd take Kane everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Dude is clutch. All the same reasons I like Marshy when he's at the top of his game.

Agree w/ those that said the Blues won't win a game 7. Hawk's playoff experience gives them a big edge, imo. Could be their last chance here. Took their foot off the snake.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I think I'd rather watch you and any 4 posters on this board play defense over what we saw this year.

That makes sense, I'm a heck of a defense-man, but I'm not sure how well I would fit Claude's system. Puck-movers don't fare well in his system from what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad