NHL 2014 Playoffs

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Hopefully tampa can get their **** together and win the series 4-2

Pretty disappointing performance by them so far. They looked better than they were in that first game because of that huge shooting % but really weren't much better than today. I think they're toast.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Daytsuk... just wow.

I know exactly what you are talking about. There are only so many players that can bust through an entire team and score a goal like that.
I almost did this dance:
ChurchScoot.gif

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@pirri91: #freemorin

Pirri has no love lost for the Hawks org. Morin would look nice in a Cats jersey though.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Great game.

What's this #bucciovertimechallenge? Lu tweeted about it and it seems to be popular. As far as I can tell you can win a free shirt? Lol I don't see the big deal.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Reading Hawks forum about there collapse came across there Kevin Hayes thread. My god have many of there fans become obnoxious or what. They don't remember not long ago they were the last team is the league for many many years now everyone else is crap compared to them in there mind. They are so bitter about Pirri wanting out and now K. Hayes and say they could care less about them wanting out yet they keep talking about the guys and bashing em. Hell.. Nathan Horton wanted out of here and he left and we didn't cry for him to come back. If you dont want to play for our team we wont miss you either

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Yeah, Barkov is a fine player, but we got screwed in that draft.

Oh well. 'Tis the life of a Panthers fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad