Xbox One EASHL: NHL 19 is free for you to keep with games with gold

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
It's like Christmas noobs all over again. I enjoy lol, was getting sick and tired of getting steam rolled by 900+ CR players when I'm a measly 500.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Yeah a ton of people. A 2 star average. It’s a little bit more than a few gripes.

Ya people who don't have friends complain about drop-ins where the scum of NHL19 EASHL reside. Then they get mad because they can't stop hitting L1 and trip everyone. Typical, lazy people and most people who rate games are.... the ones that bitch and moan the most.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Ya people who don't have friends complain about drop-ins where the scum of NHL19 EASHL reside. Then they get mad because they can't stop hitting L1 and trip everyone. Typical, lazy people and most people who rate games are.... the ones that ***** and moan the most.

They are new people picking up a game and not having a good time. They are obviously interested in playing the game but the hook just isn’t there anymore. Do you remember why you started playing Chel? What hooked you?

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
This is a bad game. I play it too because there isn’t anything else. I can’t find a way to polish the turd this year. Just because there are people that are good at the game doesn’t mean it’s a good game. Players are just excelling at trash. It happens. I hope they give a better effort with 20

Reactions: bobbythebrain

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
They are new people picking up a game and not having a good time. They are obviously interested in playing the game but the hook just isn’t there anymore. Do you remember why you started playing Chel? What hooked you?

What hooked me? I play defense almost exclusively and play it right. What hooked me is being able to stop all those kids who think they are the bee's knees and make them look foolish. You can still do that... don't hit R1 when out of position and do your job. If you want to be a selfish turd like the majority of the people who play drop-in EASHL then you are going to have a bad time and should go play HUT or something.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
What hooked me? I play defense almost exclusively and play it right. What hooked me is being able to stop all those kids who think they are the bee's knees and make them look foolish. You can still do that... don't hit R1 when out of position and do your job. If you want to be a selfish turd like the majority of the people who play drop-in EASHL then you are going to have a bad time and should go play HUT or something.

Good points. You sound a bit salty but good points. I play exclusively in Goal for the OVHL Islanders. So I know how EASHL is supposed to be played. I’m one of the guys excelling in a bad game.

There are more modes to the game as a whole(HUT, VS, GM). None of which are receiving good reviews from new players that basically were given the game. That’s a bad sign for EA.

Jack Bauer

May 30, 2007
Cape Breton
Good points. You sound a bit salty but good points. I play exclusively in Goal for the OVHL Islanders. So I know how EASHL is supposed to be played. I’m one of the guys excelling in a bad game.

There are more modes to the game as a whole(HUT, VS, GM). None of which are receiving good reviews from new players that basically were given the game. That’s a bad sign for EA.

Too many of the modes are on auto-pilot.

They give nobody a reason to want to spend more then $20 on the NHL series which is why I always wait until the sales hit and get it for considerably cheaper if I buy the years version at all.

Reactions: Rahooji

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad