NHL 17 Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
After playing NBA2k16, I would love a MyLeague mode in the NHL series. It allows you so much customization and I could spend countless hours just messing around with it.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Not sure if already mentioned, but I'd love for the in game stats after a goal to show if a player has multiple assists during the game.

If I'm not mistaken, it only shows when a player has scored more than one goal. I.e Goal; Kessel (2) - but it doesnt show that Hagelin has 2 assists..

Or am I wrong here ?

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I would love it if next year when they put Vegas in they give you an option to bring your own franchise in as the 32nd team. If the computer generates a list of players they deem expendable and you're able to draft your own team from that. With them including re-location this year, it would be a nice mode to have in there.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Not sure if already mentioned, but I'd love for the in game stats after a goal to show if a player has multiple assists during the game.

If I'm not mistaken, it only shows when a player has scored more than one goal. I.e Goal; Kessel (2) - but it doesnt show that Hagelin has 2 assists..

Or am I wrong here ?

You're right, it's even weirder because it shows the season totals in the box score.

Hawkeye71980

Sep 15, 2009
New Brunswick
You're right, it's even weirder because it shows the season totals in the box score.

it should show the season total beside the name when they score, same as the real NHL and yeah also make note when it's their second goal of the night as well, like this

Ovechkin 32nd Goal! (2nd tonight) (Backstrom, Carlson)

I don't agree with also putting the assist totals, it would be a bit much, but during an intermission it could show the player on the bench and have the stat (3 assists tonight)

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Well guys, I'd imagine we are done here.

I'll wait a few weeks and we can get the NHL 18 wishlist started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad