Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 17 HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roinatan

Jan 13, 2017
Anyone ready sell potn Laine for me with coins. Only one in the market which that same kid is trying to sell weeks after weeks with a ridiculous price tag on it..

Roinatan

Jan 13, 2017
What does he want for it?
Only one Laine on the market starting at 1 000 000 coins. It has been there weeks with that price and will be there forever.. I have offered him already 750-800k with and without movembers but no deal. I think that is pretty fair offer for a card which value is somewhere 400-500k max.

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
Only one Laine on the market starting at 1 000 000 coins. It has been there weeks with that price and will be there forever.. I have offered him already 750-800k with and without movembers but no deal. I think that is pretty fair offer for a card which value is somewhere 400-500k max.

Well it ***** but he has no reason to drop the price since that card is literally extinct from the market.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Playing HUT again for the first time since 15. Seems like a few changes have been made to completing sets. Is that still the best way to go for earning coins?

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm

Yea! He should bite on 800K for a 91ovr... I'd give you mine for 400K, but I can't trade him :cry:
But I can also see why he would hold out if he's got the only one on the market. I have Heatley that I sometime put up to check the value, but people seem to only want to pay between 900-1500K for him and I'm not willing to let go for less than 2500K and some player/players. Don't even know why I still play the game though since I've had serious input lag since mid November... Haven't played a smooth game in almost 2 months and can't win in D1 because of it. EA won't help, they blame my ISP..

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Hey guys. Currently in Division 2, but looking to upgrade my roster a bit. Here's what I got so far:

Xmas Bissonnette (90)-Xmas Richards (95)- Simmonds (87)
Xmas Tatar (89)- Malhotra (92)- Toffoli (86)
Pacioretty (88)- Backes (87)- Pominville (86)
Saad (87)- Brassard (86)- Hagelin (85)

Keith (89)- Byfuglien (88)
Yandle (86)- Shattenkirk (87)
Fowler (86)- Boychuk (86)

Luongo (88)
MAF (88)

Obviously my weakest side is RW, so that's where I'm looking to add an impact player. Believe I'm 3-0-0 so far in D2 play, but I wanna upgrade my right side going forward. Currently around 20k-ish in pucks so I'm not loaded or anything, but does anyone have any good recommendations on a solid 88+ RW I should look into moving forward? Thanks in advance.

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
Playing HUT again for the first time since 15. Seems like a few changes have been made to completing sets. Is that still the best way to go for earning coins?
No, you usually lose money doing sets. Best way to make money is saving coins and playing the market, but the 5% tax on trade hurts a bit.

On the bright side, seasonal title and playoff title packs since introduced help a good deal.

The market is pretty messy right now and frankly you can build a team of 86s and 87s all at quick sell value.

Hey guys. Currently in Division 2, but looking to upgrade my roster a bit. Here's what I got so far:

Luongo (88)
MAF (88)

Obviously my weakest side is RW, so that's where I'm looking to add an impact player. Believe I'm 3-0-0 so far in D2 play, but I wanna upgrade my right side going forward. Currently around 20k-ish in pucks so I'm not loaded or anything, but does anyone have any good recommendations on a solid 88+ RW I should look into moving forward? Thanks in advance.

Carter/Wheeler are good if you are looking for a bigger RW. Kessel and Marner have fantastic offensive stats.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016

Luongo (88)
MAF (88)

If you need a sniper Tarasenko has been solid for me. He is maybe little bit small at size, but he got amazing shot, soft hands and great vision for passing. He can also score one-timers and he is good weapon in the blue-line at PP.

I made it to the 4 div ! I'm proud how much i've been able to improve my tactical play. My defense has raise so much from beginning, in the start i got whooped almost every time at 8 div and now people in 5 div starts to spam only one-timer because they can't figure any other ways to break my defense. But it's only good for me because i take that pass away every single time, it's so easy when you know that's only think they gonna try.

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Hit D2 and had a few close games, but ended up losing to vastly superior lineups. I ripped an insane pair of outdoor packs and came up huge playing the market with profits. Played a few offline season games and my current lineup clicks well for me - gonna go ahead and start pushing to D1.

XMAS Laine - LEG Lindros - Wheeler
Oshie - XMAS Richards - LEG Sakic
Johansen - Backstrom - Kucherov
XMAS Bissonette - Giroux - TOTW Granlund

MS Niedermayer - Burns
IPOTG Chabot- IPOTG Jones
OEL - Klingberg

Bishop - Rask

Synergies: WW - PP - DD - OJ - HH - CG - DR

I may end up selling Sakic and grabbing a Robitaille for double synergy, but for now Sakic's wrister is just soooo good. I'm loving the IPOTG D pair with active synergies, they're surprisingly beastly. Not super impressed by MS Nieds just yet but maybe I need a couple more games.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
If someone have defender with double B synergy i'm ready to buy 20k about him. Overall should be at least 86.

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
MOV Kane, MOV Tarasenko, MOV Crosby or MOV Karlsson?

Which is the best buy for ~2.5M?

Roinatan

Jan 13, 2017
I got that Laine for 800k. Next problem is trying to find STOTW Ville Koistinen 85ovr on ps4. I'll pay at least 50k for him if anyone have it?

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
MOV Kane, MOV Tarasenko, MOV Crosby or MOV Karlsson?

Which is the best buy for ~2.5M?

MOV Crosby was insane, he put up 2 pts per game for me. MOV Tarasenko was a nasty goal scorer, just depends on what you need really. Crosby will end up being a higher overall imo

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
I was wondering how much Richards had to pay for EA team to get his overall up to 95? He has never been that good in real life.

JakeMcRenz

Sniping bombs
Nov 23, 2013
Barrie
Hi there! I don't see any familiar faces except RangerGuru, but I used to participate a little in the HUT 16 thread and a lot in the HUT 15 thread, I picked up 17 over the winter break, and was doing great until division 5 and I've hit a bit of a stumbling block. It feels like everyone completed the christmas sets and has a ridiculous team now. I'd love to get back into being an active part of the community and getting and giving help wherever i can. i was div 1 last year, but for some reason I'm having trouble this year.

heres my team (all base)

Skinner-Getzlaf-Ryan
Saad-Kesler-Eberle
Forsberg-Matthews-Neal
Jenner-Mackinnon-Atkinson

Gostisbehere-Ekblad
Yandle-Vatanen
Bouwmeester-Green

Varlamov
Allen

obviously D needs upgrading

but other than that, any suggestions?

lastly, any tips for doing sets, I'm not working with a lot of cash or pucks at the moment but any help would be appreciated. Not a big fan of the whole sets thing I liked the previous format better, but not a lot I can do about that haha.

Last edited:

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Somebody made craziest cheat ever, i scored leading goal when there was 2 seconds left in draft championships, then other guy put some lag think on what kick me out of game. My connection never lost to EA after that so that was by that other guy. Should i report about him to somewhere?

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
If someone have defender with double B synergy i'm ready to buy 20k about him. Overall should be at least 86.

MacInnis, but everyone with more than 1 point in B will be special cards, and any of those over 86 will cost you far more than 20k. Give IPOTG goalie a look, not Hart the other one, he has 2B and can be in a backup role so his card rating doesn't matter.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
So I think I have 6 of those gold collectible things right now. Don't really know if I wanna complete any hero sets with them, but would anyone have any good recommendations on what the best course of action to do with them might be??

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
So I think I have 6 of those gold collectible things right now. Don't really know if I wanna complete any hero sets with them, but would anyone have any good recommendations on what the best course of action to do with them might be??

Could sell them for about like 5500 each, unless they're untradable the in which case you could do a quick sell set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad