Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 17 HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Is there a place where you can see who wants to play wager games? Also I really want Mcinnis .... anyone know the best way to get him? Seems impossible....

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Is there a place where you can see who wants to play wager games? Also I really want Mcinnis .... anyone know the best way to get him? Seems impossible....

Just do his hero set, the only expensive card on there is Pietrangelo, and it's only 2 carbons. I've had most of the sets ready to go waiting for carbons and either MacInnis or Blake will be my next one made to use.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
So I think I have 6 of those gold collectible things right now. Don't really know if I wanna complete any hero sets with them, but would anyone have any good recommendations on what the best course of action to do with them might be??

They're going between 7-7,500 right now, but if a set gets released for the all star game you might see them jump up again. The best time to sell would have been 2 days ago but they will probably drop back to 5500 now until a new set.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Just do his hero set, the only expensive card on there is Pietrangelo, and it's only 2 carbons. I've had most of the sets ready to go waiting for carbons and either MacInnis or Blake will be my next one made to use.

Doesn't make sense to do any sets. 2 carbons = $140,000. Add in Pietroangelo, and the rest of players and Jerseys and you are at 200k which is what you can buy him for.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Yes because Matt Cooke and Thomas Tatar are 94 hockey players. ???

That is also ********. I'm wondering how drunk they were when they decide overalls of these players. I understand if Gretzky or Lemieux goes to 95 or even more put it's just a ridiculous that players like Richards, Cooke or Tatar get's these kind of numbers.

santapore

Oct 11, 2010
Or just buy/collect 4 more for carbon collective. You can sell it 60-100k even if some of those gold collectives are not sellable. All star sets are coming and i believe price is going up for those carbons again.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Doesn't make sense to do any sets. 2 carbons = $140,000. Add in Pietroangelo, and the rest of players and Jerseys and you are at 200k which is what you can buy him for.

Well don't do hero sets when carbons are high. Normally they can be had for 55-60k or you can buy jerseys/logos/arenas even cheaper and make them. You just gotta be patient and buy them cheap. I bought 4 carbons the night before the set ended for 45k, 55k, 55k, and 65k, sold two of them for 78k each and used the money to snag more golds when they went below 6500. I started out with 180k coins from selling MS Modano and even though I only have 14k left I came away with 4 carbons and 23 golds.

Plus you can get free carbons and golds in division packs and if you complete the set you get a master collectible which may be the most valuable part of the set eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad