Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
Anyone interested in swapping junior teams? I have the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and Blainville-Boisbriand Armada.

I pulled the flashback Fleury card from one of the collection reward packs. I would love to complete a bunch hoping to pull the Crosby card.

TPuck

PS4
May 11, 2014
Would love to lend, no collateral but many can vouch for me. The fee is no problem on my end.

Press pause before it gets to the goalie stats. You burn a pause but w/e.

Im not going to be home tonight but I can try to hit you up tomorrow?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
apR3uNl.jpg

Wish it was tradable, but I suppose i'll take it. Will sell the majority of Moose Jaw Collection for 4k. All but Gregor, Clouston, Jensen, Adam , Valetine, and home jersey. Can also loan it until it's gone.

Anyone interested in swapping junior teams? I have the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and Blainville-Boisbriand Armada.

I pulled the flashback Fleury card from one of the collection reward packs. I would love to complete a bunch hoping to pull the Crosby card.

Don't have any full collections put together but I can give you whatever scraps and random cards I have from the OHL and QMJHL to futher help you along in completing more Collections.

Aswell, ya'll Lending?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
My pack luck is absolute trash so far..... 4 NHL collections in and my best pull is Eric ****ing Staal
My buddy who I did Florida with got Neal and Kopitar :facepalm:

Anyone got a JVR to loan?

maxpower29

Sep 27, 2015
I got bored and just spend my money on players for a bit after doing about 10 builds.
-
Kreider-Duchene-Ennis poft
Gaudreau-Stepan-Zuccarello
Ladd-Helm-Haglin
Perron-JStaal-Niederetter
-
Pietrangelo-Giorano
Carlson-Brodin
Vatanen-Vlasic
-
Luongo with a billion boost cards being used to use them up

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

My pack luck is absolute trash so far..... 4 NHL collections in and my best pull is Eric ****ing Staal
My buddy who I did Florida with got Neal and Kopitar :facepalm:

Anyone got a JVR to loan?

I've done 6, not including the all stars. My best so far have been Voynov and ROR.

Doing VCR now and Sedins went from 40K the day I bought them to like 34-35K today. ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad