Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Had some collection packs saved from earlier today and I finally got around to opening them.

First pack, first card and I see Phil Kessel staring up at me with a mixture of apathy and annoyance. Kessel and Neal in two days, my luck is changing.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
New #1 Center

apR3uNl.jpg

Wish it was tradable, but I suppose i'll take it. Will sell the majority of Moose Jaw Collection for 4k. All but Gregor, Clouston, Jensen, Adam , Valetine, and home jersey. Can also loan it until it's gone.

EuroTide

Sep 19, 2008
can someone tell me if , lets say all i need is a Luongo or Jagr to complete a collection, does the player have to be on Florida on the card or doesnt the team matter, but the original ? thanks

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
can someone tell me if , lets say all i need is a Luongo or Jagr to complete a collection, does the player have to be on Florida on the card or doesnt the team matter, but the original ? thanks

Doesn't matter, the only thing is it won't trigger the collection so you'll have to sell a ****** card from the team and reacquire it.

getzforfighting*

haven't loaned before on this but would love to get an OEL borrowed for me and a buddy. If you could do that today that would be awesome. We will tip!

PS4 falcs51

Last edited by a moderator:

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
How much for the loan?
So ATM i have Large amounts of Kingston Frontenacs, Oshawa (Dal Colle Untradable),
Peterborough Petes, Chicoutimi Sagueneens, Val-D'or Foruers, MooseJaws, Winterhawks, St John . Each has a few untradables in them.

Last edited:

BigBadBruins63*

are there collections (lower levels non NHL) that don't have any expensive cards in it? I know in previous games there would be the random 5k+ player card who wasn't worth it but that was the card for whatever reason was chosen to be the expensive one.

AverageAtBest

Feb 2, 2011
Finished the Sens collection, best I got was Toffoli/Palat, finished the Coyotes and I got Hudler. Would have been nice to get something better but can't really complain about Hudler.

EuroTide

Sep 19, 2008
Finished the Sens collection, best I got was Toffoli/Palat, finished the Coyotes and I got Hudler. Would have been nice to get something better but can't really complain about Hudler.

just got nothing out of my coyotes collection

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
are there collections (lower levels non NHL) that don't have any expensive cards in it? I know in previous games there would be the random 5k+ player card who wasn't worth it but that was the card for whatever reason was chosen to be the expensive one.

Silver/bronze cards aren't cheap mainly because people spend more of their money on the NHL players. So an overall 65 silver maybe be over 4K just because not alot of people have that card.

Bluebos

PS4
Nov 19, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Every team has at least one expensive card because of collections. That specific card will always be in demand no matter the price because...well they need it for the collection!:)

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Had 9 backouts in a row after they see my 29-1 Dubnyk:(

might bring my back-up ton get a game ffs

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
I have Hamilton, Brodie, Giordano and Monahan for lend on PS4. Would love some collateral and a small fee

Would love to lend, no collateral but many can vouch for me. The fee is no problem on my end.

Had 9 backouts in a row after they see my 29-1 Dubnyk:(

might bring my back-up ton get a game ffs

Press pause before it gets to the goalie stats. You burn a pause but w/e.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Would love to lend, no collateral but many can vouch for me. The fee is no problem on my end.

Press pause before it gets to the goalie stats. You burn a pause but w/e.

Thanks for the advice..most of the time im playing MarioMaker while in pause lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia