Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

That pack animation though.

Also ya'll should've waited to stack up on those Bronzie Promos vs. all the Reg. Bronzies you guys bought. :laugh:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
why do people like those? good for certain tourneys or what?

84 overall Fleury doesn't sound all that great to me

I don't know if it's necessarily about 'liking them' I just think It's neat to pull one, especially since it just came out.

I snagged a couple cheap 5+ Goalie All's and can boost up the Flower to 89ovr for a couple games.

Stephleref

Held by Holtby
May 28, 2011
why do people like those? good for certain tourneys or what?

84 overall Fleury doesn't sound all that great to me

You think goalie stats matter?

Andrew Hammond (82) has been better for me than Brian Elliott (85) and Braden Holtby (89)

I highly doubt the gap between Junior Crosby and regular Crosby is even noticeable.

My best pointer is a 83 Kuznetsov and my bros best pointer is his 2nd line Kadri when he has Eric Lindros Legend on his first line. :laugh:

Point is,you get a card for the name over anything else and Junior cards are cheaper.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

You think goalie stats matter?

Andrew Hammond (82) has been better for me than Brian Elliott (85) and Braden Holtby (89)

I highly doubt the gap between Junior Crosby and regular Crosby is even noticeable.

My best pointer is a 83 Kuznetsov and my bros best pointer is his 2nd line Kadri when he has Eric Lindros Legend on his first line. :laugh:

Point is,you get a card for the name over anything else and Junior cards are cheaper.

I'd think someone would prefer 88-89 or whatever overall Fleury over 84 overall. Some kinks in that 5 overall difference I would imagine.

Though in my limited experience on HUT (only this year and like 6 collections), Lehner has been better for me than Schneider, Lack, Elliott. Testing Miller now omw to finishing Vancouver

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
The Bronze Bonus packs now are killing me, I was making all my pucks from flipping those. Time for a new strategy for now I guess.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
The Bronze Bonus packs now are killing me, I was making all my pucks from flipping those. Time for a new strategy for now I guess.

Probably cause of the Junior Crosby they put that one out. I don't see it coming out very often.

On the other hand, stocking up on some rare bronze for cheap. Gonna do those bronzies, then flip them for 300+ coin profit hopefully. :)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Opened five of those bronze promo packs. Best player was Duclair, but he doesnt really sell for anything. At least it should help me with collections a little bit

maxpower29

Sep 27, 2015
HAHAHA I just played someone with this lineup. How the HELL do you manage this?
-
Benn-Malkin-Ovechkin
Kane-Toews-Hossa
Bossy-Tavares-Nash
Carter-Staal-Duchene
-
Doughty-Keith
Hedman-Josi
Mcdonagh-Subban
-
And I still won 3-1

Status