Playstation 4 EASHL: NHL 16: A Life, A Love, A Rebirth

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Post: PSN's, Player's name, position, experience, age, and proposal for team name.

HF ID|PSN ID|Primary Position|Secondary Position
The Brewmeister|Mistohmurlee|Centre|Right Wing
steafo|steafo18|Centre|Left Wing
Avim86|Avim86|Right Wing|Goalie
Dylonus|Dylonus|Right Wing|Left Defence
CMoe21|C_Moe_21|Left Wing|Left Defence
ModernUser|puppetclub|Right Defence|Goalie

I'll start:

PSN: Mistohmurlee
Position: C/RW
Experience: Been playing NHL since 96.
Team name proposal: HF Motley Crew

Alan!!! You're alive!!!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
PSN: Mattymo35
Position:LW/LD
Experience:NHL Series since NHL '96
Name: Don't really care.

I haven't played all that much since '13, but I have a good vs. record on each of the last three years. Have a buddy who is a good player also who isn't on HF, but would probably join if possible.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Woah you're still around?

There are very few things in this world that have given me more pleasure than watching you get absolutely destroyed by body checks during the course of a game Patel. :laugh:

Where's your sidekick Scalzo?

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
There are very few things in this world that have given me more pleasure than watching you get absolutely destroyed by body checks during the course of a game Patel. :laugh:

Where's your sidekick Scalzo?

something something take the hit to make a play. I took them all for the team lol

I have no clue where he is, I hope he shows up for 16. Are you getting it?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
something something take the hit to make a play. I took them all for the team lol

I have no clue where he is, I hope he shows up for 16. Are you getting it?

Yeah. I'll get it. They suck me in every year. '15 was one of the worst games I've ever played, so the bar won't be set too high this year. Make sure you play RW this year if you want to avoid me. :)

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
Yeah. I'll get it. They suck me in every year. '15 was one of the worst games I've ever played, so the bar won't be set too high this year. Make sure you play RW this year if you want to avoid me. :)

Cool. Looking forward to skating circles around you.

:popcorn:

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
Yeah, I'll make the club in the beta if the op doesn't care. I get off work at 6 pm est tomorrow, so anyone looking to play tomorrow evening just shoot me a psn message at C_Moe_21.

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
User: HockeyThoughts
Position: W, preferably RW
Expierence: Have logged way too many hours playing NHL and specifically EASHL in my life :shakehead

What time does the BETA come out?

Monahan For Mayor*

PSN - DirtyDayumglez
Position - Forward
Experience -Multiple Local Tournament wins. Top 10 Online Quick Play monthly raitings. Scored at a 2.5 PPG pace in last year of eashl. Consider myself hard to beat.
Team Name. - Filthy Dangles

Mountain Time

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Im down to play, Im trying to sneak into the Beta.

PSN: GeorgeRRMar71n
Position: Forward
Experience: Been a 2+ PPG player in every generation of EASHL since 11.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
The beta club is made.

Team name: Team HF Beta
My PSN: C_Moe_21

The club is private, so anyone looking to play on this club, please send an invite and shoot me a message on PSN. I will be off work at 5 pm est today (Friday, July 31), we can get some club going tonight after that.

I would like for this to be a 6s club, but if we have a goalie, that's all that really counts. I myself will play anywhere, so we're going to need any and all positions.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
I am on now and looking to play some club asap. Let's get 6 guys on and play some hockey. We already have 2.

Looking for G, both D, and C.

Send a join request to Team HF Beta, and a friend request to me at C_Moe_21.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I am on now and looking to play some club asap. Let's get 6 guys on and play some hockey. We already have 2.

Looking for G, both D, and C.

Send a join request to Team HF Beta, and a friend request to me at C_Moe_21.

Message me on psn when u want to play I joined a random club to get a feel of it.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
I'm in the dressing room. I can't accept people in though.

I'll be on this afternoon to get some more people in the club if people approach me. It's gonna take some time to get the club up to size that we can play any time.

I will make the club open to anyone to join today, since I will be gone a good part of the afternoon, but when I get back tonight I'll close it back up again and see who sticks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad