Playstation 4 EASHL: NHL 16: A Life, A Love, A Rebirth

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
psn: steafo18
Experience: Been playing since NHLPA 93 on Sega Genesis. It's basically the only game I've bought and played since NHL 2008 though.
Positions: C/LW even D depending on how this skating mechanic works out

I prefer to play a cycling type of play instead of just rushing down the wing for a shot. I like to get the D involved if they are good on the line. I am EST, will be able to play most nights from 7pm-12 or so depending on what the wife has going on.

Last edited:

ModernUser

Phil-osophist
Feb 25, 2015
PSN: puppetClub
XP: first hockey game I bought was Wayne Gretzky 3D hockey on N64
Preferred position: RD or LD, RH shot, Goalie??
Team Name: The Rockettes with WHL Kelowna Rocket jerseys

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
PSN: Avim86
Preferred position : RW or G.
Experience : 25 000 + EASHL ranked games usually in tier 1 division or amongst leaderboards with L3 card by November.
Eastern time , play all night , have a mic and like to cycle puck and make real hockey plays.

Team name : EAuSUK

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
Psn:C_Moe_21
Pos: lw rw ld, maybe g
Exp: eashl every year, but prefer playing 6v6 leagues, like mhl, vhl even though they were both xbox. Will be looking for something like that on psn.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
PSN : Dylonus
XP - Been playing hockey games since I can remember. Probably a good 15+ years now
Prefer RW or LD.
Eastern Time. Saturday and Sunday late nights are unlikely for me due to work.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
PSN : Dylonus
XP - Been playing hockey games since I can remember. Probably a good 15+ years now
Prefer RW or LD.
Eastern Time. Saturday and Sunday late nights are unlikely for me due to work.

I have played with Dylonus he is a good guy.

Aug 6, 2012
PSN: Gunz4013
XP: Been playing since 2011... played tons of EASHL before new gen. Win HUT D1 titles on the regular & top 50 in versus play since new gen.
Position: Pretty much any position besides goalie, prefer forward.
EST

Last edited:

pitcher

Jun 18, 2012
PSN: K1llerCarls0n

Position: Right D "primary", Left D "secondary". Can play any forward position too.

XP: Every hockey games since Blades of Steel :P A lot of D1 EASHL on Xbox 360 in NHL 09-13. A few 1st place here and there. I haven't really played NHL 14-15, but I plan on playing a lot of NHL 16.

French/English
Eastern Time. I am against and refuse to play with glitchers. The best feeling in NHL is to beat the ?%/@ out of glitchers with clean plays. I want to play real hockey, cycle the puck, use the defensemen, etc.

Team Name: HFtown Chiefs

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
PSN: CaptainCheese
Position: C/LD/RD
Experience: Have all games since NHL 94 for SNES, above average player, have a winning record in all game modes, and point per game pace.
Team name proposal: The Tunnel Snakes, or Hamilton TiCats since OP is also from Hamilton.

EST and also have microphone.

sjosty26

May 8, 2013
CarpyRunSh0w26

C....But anything really. Spent a good amount of time as G in previous games. Pretty good C in smaller games, prefer D or G in 6s.

Played since NHL99. Been on Top 100 clubs whichever games I gave EASHL a go. Staple G on the #1 club before, too, whichever year Kane was on the cover. Played in those leagues on 360 such as VHL/LG.

20 in a week.

Midnight K9s (using Coyotes sweater)

EST

mrenz18

Feb 11, 2015
Thunder Bay, ON
PSN: mrenz18

Position: Left D (Primary)/ Right Wing (Secondary)

Experience: On and Off until '99, Religiously from '99 to now. Haven't gotten into EASHL or Ultimate Team much, mostly offline or online versus. Online win percentage usually above .750, except '15 because the roommate was using my account.

Team name proposal: HC Targaryen (Kelowna Rockets jerseys) (A nod to Game of Thrones fans)

I can play most nights from 6pm-12pm. If we have a schedule I should be able to comply. Absolutely despise glitching. Prefer to cycle, using point shots with traffic in front.

Jacksonbobson

Feb 2, 2009
PSN: TheAppler
Position: RW/LW
Experience: Played nhl games since I was a young lad. (NHL 95 I believe was my first)
Team name proposal: This is out house
EST time zone

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
PSN: j-lef18

Position: RW/LW, D if needed

Experience: Have played NHL games for as long as I've had a console/PC to play on, started NHL 95 I think.
I like to play a cycle, team game.

Team name proposal: HF Posters (maybe a logo with a net)

EST time zone, nights during the week and mostly days, some nights during the weekend

Beller79

Dec 19, 2011
canada
Post: PSN's, Player's name, position, experience, age, and proposal for team name.

HF ID|PSN ID|Primary Position|Secondary Position
The Brewmeister|Mistohmurlee|Centre|Right Wing
steafo|steafo18|Centre|Left Wing
Avim86|Avim86|Right Wing|Goalie
Dylonus|Dylonus|Right Wing|Left Defence
CMoe21|C_Moe_21|Left Wing|Left Defence
ModernUser|puppetclub|Right Defence|Goalie

I'll start:

PSN: Mistohmurlee
Position: C/RW
Experience: Been playing NHL since 96.
Team name proposal: HF Motley Crew

Hi Guys, looking forward to playing...

PSN: Beller79
Position: Prefer C, but will play any as needed
Experience: Been playing since Blades of steel ! NHL 91
Team Name: HF Motley Crew... sounds good, I am open to anything

as for jerseys ectra... I am good with whatever you like, I play normally @ 9pm - midnight central time.

Planisphaerium

Jan 27, 2011
PSN: thehumbleracist
Position: RW (RD as secondary)
Experience: Been playing EASHL since day one. My friend and I usually stay around the top 20 for the first month or so until we cant keep up with the amount of games the top teams play. I'm an offensively minded winger that's no slouch defensively either.
Team Name: HF Motley Crew. Has a nice ring to it. A team name we used in NHL 14 was The Ordinary Gentleman. I liked that one too.

GMT - Usually keep a pretty open schedule. Lots of time on weekends especially. Mic of course.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
Release date is sept 15th I believe, and yes they are re-adding this feature but removing the complete customization of players by providing pre-built player types. There will be no "leveling" them up with cards as far as I can tell. I'm not too stoked about that but it is what it is I guess.

Last edited:

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
PSN: gizmo12688
Position: Forward and Defense
Experience: Of the newer gen: NHL 13, 14 15
Team name proposal: Revolting Pucks
EST Time Zone, more available on weekends

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
NHL 16 is on sale right now on Amazon Canadian site if anyone wants to save a few bucks and order it now. $64.96 vs 79.99.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
So are we gonna get this thing going in the beta?

I am also wondering this ...I hate playing with randoms since you get matched up with Goalies that are terrible, or defenseman that won't stay on defense.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad