**NHL 15 Thread** Part VIII

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lol one of the Devs said this would be the biggest day in EA NHL history.

They released 7 new ****ing HUT cards.

What a joke.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Lol one of the Devs said this would be the biggest day in EA NHL history.

They released 7 new ****ing HUT cards.

What a joke.

Wow :laugh:

I really feel bad for the people who bought this game. From reading the comments and reviews it just seems like a huge joke of a game. I'm really happy I kept NHL 14. It seems like such a better game unfortunately.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Anyone know if they fixed the draft in Be a GM yet?

Whats the issue with the draft in GM mode?

I don't want to start a career if there are still issues. I havent seen the rosters yet in the update because ive been waiting for Hayes to be added and Duclair to be adjusted. But i dont want to start if the draft is messed up. Unless if they update while im in the middle of the gm mode it will be applied.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
PLEASE, PLEASE, get rid of broken sticks and goal reviews in EASHL.

Goal Review Instance #2403- goal of mine waived off because puck was kicked in... makes sense, right? But the DEFENDING TEAM KICKED IT IN and that's why it didn't count. The puck otherwise touched nothing else.

4-2 lead going into the 3rd in EASHL, my d-man has 1 g, 1a. We're solidly outplaying the other team and have great puck control too. Well, 3x in the 3rd period, I got a pass and took a one-timer only to have my stick break. Twice lead to breakway GA, tied at 4 to go to OT. BS.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Whats the issue with the draft in GM mode?

I don't want to start a career if there are still issues. I havent seen the rosters yet in the update because ive been waiting for Hayes to be added and Duclair to be adjusted. But i dont want to start if the draft is messed up. Unless if they update while im in the middle of the gm mode it will be applied.

The issue is that there is no Draft mode in GM mode

DollarAndADream

Feb 27, 2012
Played my first OTP match. Went alright I guess. Had to get used to how fast your guy goes compared to PS3's EASHL.

So is OTP the huge announcement?

hijeffinition

Feb 26, 2009
NJ
Just got my first 5 minute major for HIGH STICKING in EASHL. Wow, wow, EA. Just wow. Did I knock the guy's eyeballs out? Seriously? COME ON! To make it worse, I don't even think I hit the guy. I hit stick check and the guy ran into his teammate and fell.

You can't even get a major penalty for high sticking, according to the NHL rule book. You can get a minor or double minor, and/or a match penalty, but not a major. I guess EA could have googled that, but why would they? Ha

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks
EA... you can't put a band-aid on a gunshot wound, please stop trying. The product you released on September 9th is crap. Really the only update I would like is a weekly blog post about how you are already working on NHL16. Take all of NHL15 and just dump it in the waste basket. Stop building this game around HUT, we get it, you want micro transactions. Do us all a favor and make sure your game works FIRST, before you try and con us out of more money through one of your game modes. I haven't played HUT at all since you introduced it in NHL11. I refuse to give you more money than the $60 retail of the product itself, and trying to build a semi-mediocre team by accumulating "pucks" can take days and months of time that I do not have. Plus how is it fun when you have a team full of plugs and your opponent has Crosby, Datsyuk, Toews, among other NHLers, with Carey Price between the pipes?? I mean is it really fun getting trounced game in and game out until you finally can put a decent team together??? ...anyone??? Auctions, trades...really? I mean who has time??? About 95% of the time I have spent playing your series has been in offline season or franchise modes. Modes that I have enjoyed for years, until NHL15 of course. What are you doing for consumers like me? It seems that all of your patches cater to online modes and of course HUT. I play the occasional online versus, but I do not have hours in a day dedicated to playing games. If I am lucky I can sneak in a quick game or two a few times a week. The last thing I want to do with the little playing time I do have is sort through digital hockey cards...is this NHL hockey or Magic the Gathering???? So please, leave the mode in the game, because I do know some enjoy it, but STOP building the entire game around HUT!!!!

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
pUvpaLY.png

yqvnQ3Y.png

nive095.png

VZEQbqA.png

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
Does that mean goalies can't just walk into open ice, check an opposing player, and draw an interference penalty? That's been ridiculous on EASHL/OTP. Won't be able to test it till later.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Wow, you actually don't have to watch from the Box in OTP if you get a penalty!

I just wish they turn line change off.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Will the draft be available in existing BaGM games? Don't want to restart mine.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Still no edit player? I'll just assume it isn't coming. If they aren't going to allow you to edit, they better be confident in their rosters. From what I've seen, they shouldn't be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad