**NHL 15 Thread** Part VI - It's Not in The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tavares2Matthews

Mar 1, 2008
There's no reason for any of us with new gen systems to buy this game. Why should we buy a game for full price when we're only getting 25% of the game?

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
By the way, I am in no way an EA Sports faithful. I just don't like jumping all over someone until I know the facts simple and clear. EA has "Technically" 5 days left to correct some problems that people are freaking out on, and I usually am the kind of guy that gives people the time to fix the problems. If they are not fixed by said date that promised us these features in game, then I will go all ape on them. For now, I am willing to sit and wait and see what happens.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
Gameplay in demo was absolutely amazing but considering Be a GM is the only game mode I play, I'm not going to buy this game. At least I'm going to save some money, NHL 15 looks like ****, Destiny isn't interesting, Battlefield Hardline isn't interesting, Advanced Warfare isn't interesting... I want my next-gen gaming fix though this year, no idea about game though.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
By the way, I am in no way an EA Sports faithful. I just don't like jumping all over someone until I know the facts simple and clear. EA has "Technically" 5 days left to correct some problems that people are freaking out on, and I usually am the kind of guy that gives people the time to fix the problems. If they are not fixed by said date that promised us these features in game, then I will go all ape on them. For now, I am willing to sit and wait and see what happens.

Don't judge us for ranting when you even say yourself your're going to rant once the facts are proven.

I lost faith in EA the first day I bought an EA Sports Game (was like NHL90 something), I lost faith in EA when Rammer was born. :shakehead

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Don't judge us for ranting when you even say yourself your're going to rant once the facts are proven.

I lost faith in EA the first day I bought an EA Sports Game (was like NHL90 something), I lost faith in EA when Rammer was born. :shakehead

How the crap am I judging anyone? I just said I would wait before judging something. :shakehead

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY

How do you expect them to fix it? It's already been shipped out and is sitting in stores. Or are you expecting a patch? If so, I wouldn't be too optimistic when it comes to EA right now. If they didn't have time then how will they find time now? It will still take a lot of time to get something put together so we wont see a patch anytime soon. And if the system can't support the data then you'll never see these features. Either way, the customers lose.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
There time and resources are already spent on patching OTP doubt they will patch anything else. This is brutal how can Ea be happy with this product.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
How the crap am I judging anyone? I just said I would wait before judging something. :shakehead

Sorry for my arrogance, I shouldn't be calling you out. I know who I'm mad at, and will stick to that.

/rant (that's been on-going since NHL14 ended).

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA

You realize the game has already shipped out to stores...what exactly are they going to fix in 5 days...come on :shakehead

ledzep1212

COYB
Apr 5, 2007
Lindenhurst
lol first game in HUT with a a starter pack team and I get to face a team with Kopitar, Benn, Landeskog, Faulk, Bouwmeester, and Anderson in net.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
The thing I find funny is their biggest excuse when talking about EASHL being removed is that they refused to release a mode that wasn't 100% up to their high standards of quality.

So, where are those high standards of quality for every other mode you did release?

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
How do you expect them to fix it? It's already been shipped out and is sitting in stores. Or are you expecting a patch? If so, I wouldn't be too optimistic when it comes to EA right now. If they didn't have time then how will they find time now? It will still take a lot of time to get something put together so we wont see a patch anytime soon. And if the system can't support the data then you'll never see these features. Either way, the customers lose.

You realize the game has already shipped out to stores...what exactly are they going to fix in 5 days...come on :shakehead

Patch. But I know how long it takes EA to do something like that. I'm just going to wait still. The judgement will commence Sept 9 for me. You can judge all you want, but I'm just saying that I can wait until Judgement Day to make my call.

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Well, it's been an entertaining run for the last 20 years.

There were a number of things I enjoyed doing for the HF community, from The "Not So Secret" Santa Giveaway to the 100k-a-day giveaway and my personal favorite The International Invitational, it's all done and dusted. I even launched my own custom rosters every season, but those days are apparently over too.

I met numerous people throughout the years who shared in my interest to take a decent product and make it significantly better than what they produced. This year those options to customize and inject new life into the series were taken away, along with everything else we enjoyed.

I'll wait until the patch comes out and see if things get better. Keep this in mind though...how much time and development will be spent patching in a framework OTP (without our custom pro's) instead of putting that time into NHL16? We all know they are going to launch 16 as the "return" of the franchise and our beloved game modes, but how can you trust this current group of developers? Especially considering how they have lacked any transparency or honestly throughout the offseason.

Any guesses as to why they invited the popular YouTuber's and bloggers to the early launch? EALOL.

See you guys on Madden (who absolutely nailed ultimate team this year), The Golf Club, FIFA, etc. Thanks to everyone who participated, keep in touch gang.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
The thing I find funny is their biggest excuse when talking about EASHL being removed is that they refused to release a mode that wasn't 100% up to their high standards of quality.

So, where are those high standards of quality for every other mode you did release?

THIS!!!

They said it wasn't up to par with other games and removed stuff......

Yeah well the game modes you left aren't even up to par with NHL 06 let alone other games...You ruined the game modes you kept...embarassing

Patch. But I know how long it takes EA to do something like that. I'm just going to wait still. The judgement will commence Sept 9 for me. You can judge all you want, but I'm just saying that I can wait until Judgement Day to make my call.

Hahah. yeah right.....They won't be patching **** besides OTP...they might add some Be a GM stuff in a few months. If you think they patch anything before launch your dreaming bud sorry. Way too much faith. Facts are all there.

Like I said, some people are already playing the shipped game disc copy. It's identical. Nothings going to change...You see what you get. Don't get your hopes up, or **** even waste the 70$ to give them satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad