**NHL 15 Thread** Part V (Demo out for XBone/PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
So how do you do that...? Make a new gamertag or EA access account? Wouldn't you have to pay to make new accounts for that stuff?

You can just create free one month trial dummy XBL accounts over and over again and play the trial since it's already downloaded so no multiple EA Accesses required. You just have to change your locale to India. Gives you an extra 6 hours per created trial account. Once the game comes out for real, just trade everything over to your main XBL account (the one you are already paying for and using).

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Wow I was actually going to play Be a Pro this year. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE OUT SIM TO NEXT SHIFT?? Games will literally take an hour each now :facepalm:

No draft is just hilarious.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
It really is a shame that this game is so shallow and lacking in every way because the actual on-ice gameplay is stellar and undoubtedly the best it's ever been.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Wow I was actually going to play Be a Pro this year. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE OUT SIM TO NEXT SHIFT?? Games will literally take and hour each now :facepalm:

Like I said in another forum. Waitfor the HARD DISC copy before complaining. I remember in past years doing the early release and EA gave us bare-bones for every NHL game. I would wait until the final release comes out to make judgement calls.

akabuca96

Jan 17, 2014
New York
Playing EA Access trial in HUT, and the online games play A LOT slower than the demo did. Makes it a little worse. Additionally, this may be the worst commentary I've ever heard in a game. There were periods of maybe 20 seconds where absolutely nothing was said. Every single save brought the same line from Doc. What an embarrassment.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
You can just create free one month trial XBL accounts over and over again and play the trial since it's already downloaded so no multiple EA Accesses required. You just have to change your locale to India.

Huh...no ****...this is confirmed and works? Thats awesome thanks. Why India tho haha?

Wow I was actually going to play Be a Pro this year. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE OUT SIM TO NEXT SHIFT?? Games will literally take an hour each now :facepalm:

No draft is just hilarious.

No ****.....thats the main thing in BAP!! Unreal. I also loved playing in WHL/OHL etc....ridiculous.

Man did they ever **** up.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Like I said in another forum. Waitfor the HARD DISC copy before complaining. I remember in past years doing the early release and EA gave us bare-bones for every NHL game. I would wait until the final release comes out to make judgement calls.

I recall the previous early releases being the full game.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
So to clear things up, is the Fantasy Draft gone or the whole Draft in general?

Both, kind of. From what I've read Fantasy Draft is out, and the draft in GM mode is simmed. It seems that there is still scouting though, so that makes no sense to me.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I recall the previous early releases being the full game.

The year before had no Online play whatsoever, couldn't edit rosters, or do anything in options except for difficulty. Last year had no HUT, no GMC, and no OTP. EASHL was released early if I recall, but that was it.

This....

But having stuff visable and blocked out is totally different than not being there at all...

This is 100% the FULL game with all the Online stuff...nothings blacked out..nothings locked....it doesn't exist.

What we see is what we get, don't need no disc for that.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
This....

But having stuff visable and blocked out is totally different than not being there at all...

This is 100% the FULL game with all the Online stuff...nothings blacked out..nothings locked....it doesn't exist.

What we see is what we get, don't need no disc for that.

Still, I would wait until Sept 9 to start whining IMO. If the product is **** on Sept 9, have at her.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I did notice some of the goal horns seem authentic which is cool...wish we could add our own goal songs to make those authentic as well...

Sad the presentation being so good and the game modes just been gutted 80%...

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
From what I gathered fantasy draft is gone and the Whole draft in general is simulated by the cpu. No actual user picking

Both, kind of. From what I've read Fantasy Draft is out, and the draft in GM mode is simmed. It seems that there is still scouting though, so that makes no sense to me.

What? How? Why? The whole point of GM Mode is the Drafting (and some Trading/Signing) but you build a Team through the Draft (and it's what they do in the real NHL), how can they take away the main core piece of the GM Mode Series? I know EA is generally stupid and can't do much more then monkey's can now, but seriously? Have they seriously got even stupider? Dear. Lord...... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad