**NHL 15 thread** Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The achievements list is circumstantial evidence. It's a GIGANTIC piece of circumstantial evidence, but still circumstantial evidence. It is no smoking gun to 100% confirm that EASHL is not in the game (like a direct statement or menu shot with no EASHL included), but it is a huge piece of circumstantial evidence that, when combined with all the other evidence, would be able to convince many, myself included, beyond all reasonable doubt, that there is no EASHL on next-gen.
The fact that it even had to get to this point is enough to put me off. It should to many others as well.

ThunderBuddy

Apr 20, 2014
Seeing a list of achievements for a video game that does not mention a game mode is confirmation that said game mode is not in the game.

There comes a time where there is simply enough infomation out there to where official word is not really needed.

Pretty much this.

In all the previous years EASHL had multiple achievements in this game. Now suddenly they're not there.

And as I posted in one of my previous messages - EA are lazy as ***** as far as achievements go. If you look at all the previous releases, most of them remain the same. Hell, even if you look at the next-gen achievement list, you'll spot a few that are very similar to the ones in 14'.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Why does it say "NHL 15 Full Game".

Also, a lot of those achievements sound not fake, but like, I dunno, odd.

Just going remain calm and wait until it is announced (either in or out of the game) and advise everyone else to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad