**NHL 15 thread** Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobimMugatu

HF Strength Thread
Jul 8, 2009
f=253
www.facebook.com
I have a friend that is close friends with a software engineer who works on FIFA. He just just messaged him asking for some info on this whole EASHL thing. When he gets back to my buddy I'll relay the response here

SweLeafsFan

Jun 30, 2009
Sweden
No EASHL is a potential deal breaker for me since it is pretty much the only game mode I was planning on playing.

But I won't give up hope until EA says it is not in.

Cardboard Orpik

Out 4-6 Weeks
Jun 18, 2011
I would assume EASHL is in but they've been so quiet about everything other than the presentation overhaul that I'm really not sure. The game comes out in less than a month and they haven't said one word about any of the game modes.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I really think they just screwed up on development. They didn't want to take it out, they just ran out of time. **if true

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
They are just too TOO quiet.

Even the most optimistic individual has to wonder what is going on here.

ZERO gameplay and the game comes out in 3 1/2 weeks give or take.

They have some event tomorrow, which I hope shows gameplay and have teased it on twitter & Facebook, but won't be surprised if its some hyped up trailer again.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
if there is no GM Connected many many people (on this board and outside of it) will be peeved, myself included.

same goes for EASHL, possibly more, I'm not sure because I don't play that mode.

here's hoping they're both included, otherwise this franchise may have finally dug its own grave

KreiMeARiver*

Yup. I'm pretty nervous right now. Not sure how fifa can be so awesome and nhl developers suck.

all the other features that are so stupid IMO and you leave THIS out???

I'll flip

Leave the stupid HUT out.

Willis88

Oct 5, 2011
Philadelphia
I'd be perfectly fine with them leaving out HUT but they probably make so much extra money off that game mode, which would matter most to them.

akabuca96

Jan 17, 2014
New York

I'll flip

It would also be stupid to leave HUT out. HUT is a very popular game mode as well, so leaving it out would be pretty idiotic. They should just include both, and it's not certain that EASHL is out yet.

GetACliroux

Sep 15, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
"I figure it's one of 3 reasons.
1) They actually made improvements for once and are waiting til Gamescom on Wednesday to unveil them.
2) They didn't touch it at all and are prolonging letting the general public know in fear of losing sales, which they will also probably announce at Gamescom.
3) They actually didn't have time and it wasn't included. "

Some guy from EA forums....#2 makes a lot of sense

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
That's ****ing PITIFUL if they can't get in EASHL. I won't buy the game if they don't. First one I haven't bought in I dunno, at least 6 years.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
If they tank EASHL, **** this series then. It's literally the only thing I ever did in 14 and I love it. EA is ****ing everything up for everyone...

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
That's ****ing PITIFUL if they can't get in EASHL. I won't buy the game if they don't. First one I haven't bought in I dunno, at least 6 years.

Especially considering that they didn't release NHL '14 on the next gen so that they could focus on perfecting '15 for the next gen...

Who knows, maybe Rammer is busting our balls, and has a big suprise in store, and we all love the game. It's more than a tad bit concerning though.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Especially considering that they didn't release NHL '14 on the next gen so that they could focus on perfecting '15 for the next gen...

Who knows, maybe Rammer is busting our balls, and has a big suprise in store, and we all love the game. It's more than a tad bit concerning though.

HAhaha, yeah. I remember that load of *********. Makes me even madder now. If the rumor is true, of course.

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks
Really EA has no excuses as to why they would omit any of the game modes for the next gen version of NHL 15. I'm pretty sure that is why we didn't get a next gen NHL 14... two years of work toward a game that usually releases annually... =no excuses. PERIOD.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan

I'll flip

Are you kidding me? From a business POV it'd the stupidest decision they could possibly make. They probably make so much $$$ off those rich kids who buy a bunch of packs.

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks
IMO if they do leave out EASHL it is a server issue... EA has always had issues with their servers!!!! Still no excuses since they have been developing this next gen version of NHL for 2 years!!! Plus who is in charge of damage control at EA??? Horrible PR just weeks before the games release!!! If they were omitting anything, they should have let fans know weeks, if not months ago. Now everybody is gonna want to take EA out back to the woodshed!!!

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
That better not be true. EASHL is the only thing I pay online. I hate HUT and GM Connected.

I'll be pretty pissed since I skipped 14 knowing I'd wait for the ps4 version of 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad