OT: NHL 14 PS3 GM Connected League: NSH/NJ/CGY/WPG available

Avec Fromage*

honestly, the upgrades sound awesome. I dont know how anyone can complain.

Hopefully, they update authentic draft pick ownership. In NHL 13, CBJ was never updated to have LA or NYR's 1sts, even though they owned both pick before the game was even released. Similarly, CGY never received a 1st from STL or PIT in any updates.

If you want to read a full list of changes, check out:
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/n...013/06/11/50-things-we-know-about-nhl-14.aspx

Avec Fromage*

This is only the sign up thread

This is correct. Unfortunately, we won't be allowed to keep this topic open once the league fills up. How does everyone think we should handle league-communication from then on?

1. Move to EA NHL sub forum on HFBoards (very congested with these topics already).
2. Move to FreeForum board that I've created (good chance that activity will simply die down).
3. Email (personal or custom for the league - e.g., [email protected]).
4. Other (suggest).

Leafs For Life*

They only want one, and Xbox keeps the right since we've had it for a long time, and last time someone tried a PS3 league it failed.

Avec Fromage*

I think you gotta keep it on hf or it will die. Can't we be on the leafs board? Xbox has one

It used to be one league per system. I asked it would be alright for me to create a thread since Berezin's league died but got the okay only for a sign up thread.

I prefer email/texts as it's the easiest/fastest way to distribute information about the league or set up games (and especially because I'll be opening up the league to other forums to fill it up as well - r/Leafs, for one), but I don't think everyone will be down with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leafs For Life*

Berezin's league died? As in he didn't have enough time, and another GM took over the commissioner responsibilities? It's S5 going strong.

Avec Fromage*

Berezin's league died? As in he didn't have enough time, and another GM took over the commissioner responsibilities? It's S5 going strong.

:S
Searched "PS3" and "GM Connected" on our forum, found no thread for it.

Edit: or am I wrong and the 360 was Berezin's? In that case, I meant to say that the PS3 league died.

Avec Fromage*

Updated. Also, would appreciate everyone's input on this issue:

"This is correct. Unfortunately, we won't be allowed to keep this topic open once the league fills up. How does everyone think we should handle league-communication from then on?

1. Move to EA NHL sub forum on HFBoards (very congested with these topics already).
2. Move to FreeForum board that I've created (good chance that activity will simply die down).
3. Email (personal or custom for the league - e.g., [email protected])."

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
everybody who posted their PSN has been added hope to talking trade with you very soon.

Also I suggest a facebook group

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Okay.

After some consultation, we decided that we are going to allow this league to stay within the Leafs Forum. This is mainly due to the fact that this league is PS3 and the other one is XBOX.

However, with that said, this league is going to be closely monitored with respect to the rules of the site. This includes things like trolling other posters, flaming or insulting one another, and evading the censor/swear filter. If any of this is unclear, please visit (or revisit) and familiarize yourself with the site rules: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

I know these games can get heated and what not; however, try not to be the one that ruins it for everyone else. If it becomes too problematic, we'll have to move it to the Fantasy Forum.

Thanks. Have fun. :)

Avec Fromage*

Okay.

After some consultation, we decided that we are going to allow this league to stay within the Leafs Forum. This is mainly due to the fact that this league is PS3 and the other one is XBOX.

However, with that said, this league is going to be closely monitored with respect to the rules of the site. This includes things like trolling other posters, flaming or insulting one another, and evading the censor/swear filter. If any of this is unclear, please visit (or revisit) and familiarize yourself with the site rules: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

I know these games can get heated and what not; however, try not to be the one that ruins it for everyone else. If it becomes too problematic, we'll have to move it to the Fantasy Forum.

Thanks. Have fun. :)

Awesome. Thanks!

To league members: keep it civil, please. If you can't and cause us to be moved off this board, you'll likely be kicked out of the league.

---

You may begin discussing trade if you want and agree in principle. Of course, nothing is official until done in the game. Also, you may make picks conditional on certain things and I will manually oversee the conditions (so long as they're not ridiculously complicated).

As for me, may be willing to move Gardiner for a young centre with the same potential (4.5). Pluses can be added on either side for balance. You may have to take Bozak in return as well. Likely moving Clarkson, Liles, Reimer/Bernier as well.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Awesome. Thanks!

To league members: keep it civil, please. If you can't and cause us to be moved off this board, you'll likely be kicked out of the league.

---

You may begin discussing trade if you want and agree in principle. Of course, nothing is official until done in the game. Also, you may make picks conditional on certain things and I will manually oversee the conditions (so long as they're not ridiculously complicated).

As for me, may be willing to move Gardiner for a young centre with the same potential (4.5). Pluses can be added on either side for balance. You may have to take Bozak in return as well. Likely moving Clarkson, Liles, Reimer/Bernier as well.

add me to Psn or PM me I am interested in Gardiner

my PSN goleafs8725

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
I'll take the Columbus Blue Jackets :)

Might as well, since that is who I was last year.

PSN: gamingfreak911

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
:panthers will not make any moves until the game comes out. Gotta see what players are rated and what their potentials are before I make a game plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad