OT: NHL 14 Cover Vote: Subban vs Lupul

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
This is what really bugs me. Why is Desharnais even in the conversation? My whole issue aside from his play on the ice is he gets elevated to this God-like creature for what reason? Because he's local and that's not right. Every single person deserve their own shot and success should be based on merit not demographic.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
This is what really bugs me. Why is Desharnais even in the conversation? My whole issue aside from his play on the ice is he gets elevated to this God-like creature for what reason? Because he's local and that's not right. Every single person deserve their own shot and success should be based on merit not demographic.

Do you even know why he's there? No and we do not know. The only demographics you should be bashing is the one of the EA Studios that work on this game on how out of touch they are if they had to choose among all Habs players.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Easy fella. That's not the reason. They pick random guys. Brandon Yip is in the voting for crying out loud.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I laughed when I saw that Dennis Wideman was one of the players on the list lmao. Bruins fan in peace saying Subban AINEC! Guys shot is insane.

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
Maybe some players don't want to be on the cover? That explain why guys like Yip, Wideman, Desharnais, Stemptniak are there.

That's why Sidney Crosby is never considered...

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Maybe some players don't want to be on the cover? That explain why guys like Yip, Wideman, Desharnais, Stemptniak are there.

That's why Sidney Crosby is never considered...

That or other companies have the right of their images :/

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Yea it probably is up to the player, I don't have NHL13 but I always thought it was weird on NHL12 they didn't have Orr on the Legends team but they have players like the Sedins...

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
How can you guys NOT vote Desharnais?

He exemplifies the Habs' public image from the last few years. He's been extended until 2017 for this very reason. He IS the face of the Habs in the eyes of the rest of the league, we have to support nos p'tit gars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad