Nhl 13

TimtheDJ84*

Ok, haven't seen a post about it. I am interested in team members as many of mine have had children recently and aren't able to play as often. I've played EASHL since 2009. Looking for D and C, LW..just about the stats, I'm around a 3.5 point per game player..and played 1200 games last year. Times are at night after 9pm. If interested great, or this could be a thread to find members for your own team. Hope it is awesome this year, despite the same awful announcing. Playing on PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:

randysavage

Feb 24, 2011
I'm guessing you're the type of guy who only plays on the toughest skill level too. If only I understood the ins and outs of the game well enough to do that.

TimtheDJ84*

I'm guessing you're the type of guy who only plays on the toughest skill level too. If only I understood the ins and outs of the game well enough to do that.

Well I forgot to add that I don't mind what someone's skill level is, our guys are pretty laid back. I have no problem just having fun and everyone has to start somewhere. Of course we do still talk **** to eachother, but we get over it the next day haha. Apologies, long work day and I did put skilled in my op..taking that out.

Last edited by a moderator:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I'm already in a club, but I didn't know where else to put this. Ryan Reaves is so incredibly dark in this game it's hilarious.

randysavage

Feb 24, 2011
It's too bad. I played about 800 games on NHL 12 with my pro RW, but I'd probably have to start over with a low level Center so maybe next year.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Overall I like it. The Live Moments are a nice touch but IMO long overdue, Madden's been doing those for a couple years now. I like the new forecheck/strategy system the game looks nicer than years past graphics wise. Hittings kinda goofy still though and the D-Men pivot like pee-wee players, gonna start a BaGm when they get new rosters.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Is McDonald's name spelled correctly in the game? (It was incorrectly spelled in the overall numbers release).

stlblufan

Mar 31, 2012
has any on had freezing problems? i have it for xbox 360 and in "be a pro mode" it keeps freezing at the end of the game. i guess I'll take the game back and get a new disk it's done five times in a row all my other games work fine

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
has any on had freezing problems? i have it for xbox 360 and in "be a pro mode" it keeps freezing at the end of the game. i guess I'll take the game back and get a new disk it's done five times in a row all my other games work fine

Can you install to the hd?

randysavage

Feb 24, 2011
I actually had that problem in 12 BAP. It wouldn't do it in every game, but sometimes it would freeze when you paused it or whenever the periods changed. Occasionally at the end of a game when you were winning by 3 goals and had a 5 point game.

randysavage

Feb 24, 2011
I have yet to buy the game, and before I do, I want to know if it's possible to import a pro from NHL 12? I'm in pro season 5 after 4 seasons of CHL hockey, and I don't want to start over.

DrVanntastic

Jun 15, 2006
Wentzville, MO
I have yet to buy the game, and before I do, I want to know if it's possible to import a pro from NHL 12? I'm in pro season 5 after 4 seasons of CHL hockey, and I don't want to start over.

I don't think so, but you should get it for GM Commected. That game mode is worth the price of admission.

randysavage

Feb 24, 2011
I would, but I'm pretty invested in this pro. I'd say 650 games is enough to be pretty hooked on the guy. I'll probably end his career just in time for NHL 15.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Occasionally. I started playing EASHL joined a club and got our division rank to 128, I played mostly D and then just went back to HUT. I would love to do the GM Connected league but not sure exactly how it works.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: