• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I'll echo a few other sentiments in the other thread. True Broadcast is beautiful:

truebroadcast.png

I switched shooting controls to Always Up, and everything else feels very good.

So much fun to play like this.

Wild33

Mar 27, 2009
I know this has probably been answered but I've been playing online versus play on the season ticket today. Does your record transfer over or do servers restart on Tuesday? Thanks

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
It seems as though every team is trying to move their older players, regardless of skill or importance. Tampa has St. Louis on the trading block, Phoenix has Doan, etc.

In the Be a GM my friend and I started, Anaheim traded us Teemu Selanne for Adam Payerl and a 2014 4th round pick, and they're the ones who proposed the trade.

If only getting a winger for Crosby was that easy in real life.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
It seems as though every team is trying to move their older players, regardless of skill or importance. Tampa has St. Louis on the trading block, Phoenix has Doan, etc.

In the Be a GM my friend and I started, Anaheim traded us Teemu Selanne for Adam Payerl and a 2014 4th round pick, and they're the ones who proposed the trade.

If only getting a winger for Crosby was that easy in real life.

I noticed the same exact thing in mine (360)..

Must be cause of the new CBA :sarcasm:

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
I switched shooting controls to Always Up, and everything else feels very good.

So much fun to play like this.

Are the controls when you put Always Up the same as when you play on Classic or whatever? For example, to do a slap shot do you go back and front with the right analog even on True Broadcast? For some reason I can't put Always Up in the demo and the controls are too confusing.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Are the controls when you put Always Up the same as when you play on Classic or whatever? For example, to do a slap shot do you go back and front with the right analog even on True Broadcast? For some reason I can't put Always Up in the demo and the controls are too confusing.

Up on the controller for a wrister in True Broadcast on Always Up.

It's way easier for me than doing Left to Right for a slapper.

Dekes are still camera relative, as is everything else. But shooting for me has to be always up or I accidentally wind up too often, haha.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA

You can do always up on the controls in the demo....was the only way I could play True Broadcast....go to Settings. Controller Settings...IT might be the "Camera Relative" part and put Always up...Should be a lot better then..And yeah for a Slapper its back then up..just like always up on Classic.

Last edited:

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
Can someone clear this up for me?

I preordered the game, and it says shipping by September 11th. Does that mean it will arrive on that date, or that's when they'll send it out and it'll arrive 3-5 days later?

Leafs For Life*

I preordered the game, and it says shipping by September 11th. Does that mean it will arrive on that date, or that's when they'll send it out and it'll arrive 3-5 days later?

That means you're guarantueed a game on 1st day, at the store, which you have to go to to get it.

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
That means you're guarantueed a game on 1st day, at the store, which you have to go to to get it.

Well, I pre-ordered it online, and I'm pretty sure it should ship to my house as I entered my address information,

But if what you said is true, I actually preordered it at Toys R Us, and I think the nearest one by me is 1-2 hours away. ****.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA

Depending on where you ordered it from and it says guaranteed that day, you'll be waiting a day or two for it..Not many places you pre-order online and have it shipped you'll get it the same day unless its guaranteed. Your always better off pre-ordering at a store and doing store pickup (unless that totally isn't an option for you)

edit : I've worked at Toys "R" Us before...if you ordered online you definitely won't get it that day...You'll get in within a few shipping days...Sorry man

Wrong, Or else it would of been store pickup. If you order it online for shipping unless it says GUARANTEED first day, you won't see it for a day or two. Which is why its always better off to pre-order at the store and pick it up yourself unless its totally not an option.

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
You can do always up on the controls in the demo....was the only way I could play True Broadcast....go to Settings. Controller Settings...IT might be the "Camera Relative" part and put Always up...Should be a lot better then..And yeah for a Slapper its back then up..just like always up on Classic.

Thanks! I was looking at the wrong place (visual settings camera perspective)

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Part 4: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1252541

Can someone tell me the potential/Overall of : Kulikov, Gudbranson, D. Shore, V. Trocheck, J. McFarland, J. Hazen? Thanks in advance.

D. Kulikov - 4 Yellow
E. Gudbranson - 4 Yellow
D. Shore - Not in game
V. Trocheck - 2.5 Yellow
J. McFarland - 2.5 Yellow
J. Hazen - Not in game

Kulikov is awesome to start with. 2nd best player on the team behind Campbell.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Thanks! I was looking at the wrong place (visual settings camera perspective)

No problem dude, I couldn't fully enjoy it until I changed that...I was doing everything backwards and getting frustrated..once I figured that out it was actually fun..Glad I could help....Tiny things like that can make all the difference!

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
Man am I the only one who misses vision control? It was so handy on offense when it came to one timers and cleaning up garbage goals, but now LT is backwards skating.

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
Man am I the only one who misses vision control? It was so handy on offense when it came to one timers and cleaning up garbage goals, but now LT is backwards skating.

Yeah vision control was the best for setting up one timers, should have made vision control l1/left bumper

Olax

Jun 15, 2009
I have one important question. (for me at least :laugh: )

Has the EA fixed the font on the back of the Florida Panthers jersey? And I mean the new jerseys. In last years game the numbers in the back were like half the size they should have been. That really sucked because I like to play with my favourite team and last year it looked like 3-year-old had drawn the numbers in there.

So if anyone can confirm this or even better get a picture of somekind, I'd be very pleased.

-L-

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Can someone tell me the potential and overalls of these two players:
Loktionov
Harrington (WBS)

and the overall of Huselius (UFA)

BigMacJokinen

Feb 16, 2012
No one has told about Colorado's prospects yet so could someone nice tell the potentials of

Stefan Elliott (I think he is 4 stars with high accuracy?)
Duncan Siemens
Joey Hishon
Tyson Barrie
Cameron Gaunce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00