***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlyingV

Anatidaephobia
Apr 5, 2009
Yorba Linda, CA
Yeah a ton of ea f boys here, demos are generally finished products because this is not a beta test, demos are supposed to encourage people to buy the product not test it, its called a demo not a beta.

EA can go burn in hell the second somebody takes over the NHL franchise.

Can anyone guess these legends?

A1aI-24CUAEj9lm.jpg:large

Wickenheiser and Gilmour are in there somewhere

Was I the only one concerned that there would be no new legends? This is good news.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Spelling of Reebok on the jersey's.

I asked this question before and it never got answered so I'm asking it again. In NHL 12 the way Reebok was spelled on the jersey's in my opinion didn't look authentic to the way they look in real life. They only exceptions where it looked authentic was on the Leafs alternate and their jerseys they had in the 2009/2010 season. So has that been improved for NHL 13?

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
I decided to not make this a thread just because it would be clutter and stupid for a simple question.

But does anyone know of any GM connected(on 3600) leagues that are running co-op(at least 5 on 5) and still have teams available? It seems like everyone is just starting 1v1 leagues.

If not, I'll be starting one soon.

If you can't find one and start one up ill definitely be interested in joining with some friends.

Heisenberg77

Jan 8, 2007
I would be sooooo stoked if it was Neely. If anything, he's the one 2nd from the right. Crossing my fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad