***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
It would be totally shagadelic if one of you guys could upload part or all of this presentation onto youtube for those of us stuck at work all day with EA's website on the block list. :help:

How would we do this, I'll do it if you tell me how

That song is in the game, saw it at the bottom when they paused

BTW Whistleblower - Arkells has also been confirmed

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Looks like offense is a bit nerfed this year, but EASHL is always different from versus and HUT. I'm optimistic.

Heisenberg77

Jan 8, 2007
The analog sticks and triggers are absurdly loud on this feed. Can't stand it. Sounds like they need to ease off on those controllers, my god.

PookDo

Sep 7, 2008
I have to stop watching at 2:00 CST. Did they give a time as to when the demo is available?

PookDo

Sep 7, 2008
I think my wife would be super disappointed for calling in to work just to play the demo so I will have to wait

Heisenberg77

Jan 8, 2007
The whole presentation of the Winter Classic this year definitely looks outstanding. What a huge difference those new camera shots make, along with it being in the day and having dynamic lighting and shadows.

Looks beautiful (yet, I'll still barely play it lol)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The whole presentation of the Winter Classic this year definitely looks outstanding. What a huge difference those new camera shots make, along with it being in the day and having dynamic lighting and shadows.

Looks beautiful (yet, I'll still barely play it lol)

I think it's absurd that they pour so many resources into what is essentially a "one-off" game mode, meaning a mode with no replay value.

PookDo

Sep 7, 2008
When Microsoft and Sony update their marketplaces, Microsoft is usually always at 05.00, Sony around 18.00 eastern

OK I was expecting it in the morning but I will download when I get home tomorrow night. Pointless to miss a day at work then

Scottrockztheworld*

OK I was expecting it in the morning but I will download when I get home tomorrow night. Pointless to miss a day at work then

Missing work to play a demo or video game is pointless.

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
Sorry, I just need clarification based on some of the posts I'm reading. The demo for ps3 is coming out tomorrow, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad