NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Been testing out some of the guys I pulled in packs recently to see if I want to sell them or not...And some random guys I've gotten awhile ago or bought..

E. Kane is ****ing awesome. Looking like a total keeper.
P. Bergeron...I paid 10,600 for him...also awesome, bout to slap the C on him and call it a day (I'm collecting the Bruins anyways)
R. McDonagh - Really solid defensemen
OEL - Fast, solid defensemen
M. Carle - also very solid, awesome with Kubina.
B. Dubinsky - I haven't really seen much out of him..probably sell him.
M. Pacioretty - Didn't get to see much of him so far, probably sell him tho.
M. Cammalleri - Sucks on faceoffs but could make an awesome winger.
P. Marleau - Probably going to take my 20k and run, he really isn't that great besides fast.
S. Bobrovsky - nothing special so far
A. Cogliano - Not worth much so might keep him, but he doesn't get much done for me.
T. Ennis - Not worth **** but liking his game.
A. Radulov - not worth much...decent..nothing special.
J. Hudler - Liking him so far.

Really pissed off I can't sell my J. Carter or Pieterangelo...I'd prolly keep Pieterangelo tho hes sick...Stupid EA glitches ****ed me on those, 2 packs of cards I opened after one of the weekly free packs came up as also free cards..And naturally I pulled those two out of them...********.

It's so weird not having a career and worrying about your guys running out. It makes it really hard to use a lot of cards. You can just use the same guys over and over and over....Salary doesn't go up. Contracts don't really matter just keep applying whatever you got..

I hate how you can't use consumables aside from a game but...whatever. Not getting into that.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I'm new to NHL 13, I upgraded him to that. I wasn't aware it only sticks for one game.

Ouch...

Sorry man...A lot of us here learned the hard way..and were all shocked to find that out...:rant:

Well at least you learned early instead of spending a ton of pucks improving your guys..

Throw it on the AH sometimes people will bid on boosted guys not knowing any better..

I boosted a Riemer to 90 and sold it for 5k in 10 minutes..sometimes you get lucky

David Krejci*

DAYUM! I just missed out on Gaborik for 30k BIN. I scrolled to him, saw it, my eyes lit up, and before I could hit A to bring up the Buy It Now option, he was gone. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Also, anyone interested in a Radulov SOTW? He's got a NJ team change on him. Looking for 40k in pucks or player value, or a combination of the two.

Billy Mays Here*

DAYUM! I just missed out on Gaborik for 30k BIN. I scrolled to him, saw it, my eyes lit up, and before I could hit A to bring up the Buy It Now option, he was gone. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Also, anyone interested in a Radulov SOTW? He's got a NJ team change on him. Looking for 40k in pucks or player value, or a combination of the two.

I know that feeling. Last night I just went to click buy now on a B. Ryan for 10 k and it sold just as I was about to press X. Then it happened again less than 10 seconds later on a T. Hall for 15 k. The Ryan miss I didn't really mind because I'm already trying to sell one but the miss on Taylor Hall pissed me off.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA

That second it took for your eyes to light up and brain to register is this forreal? Lost you that auction hahaha...You can never think on those, just press A, A.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Can I ask for the love of god why the hell haven't they implemented a RE-LIST option?

Seems like the most ******* obvious thing you could have in an auction setting....christ.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
So for the hell of it I decided to make a new HUT on my girlfriends GT...

Chose the Oilers...like some up there suggested they wish they did...I did too, the Bruins I got sucked, or I should of kept trying for better ones...

I got RNH, Couturier, Jagr, Rinaldo, Sturm, Eaves, MacDonald in goal......WTF man, I didn't get this much **** all my packs....unreal.

Now I see why you can't trade free pack cards. FML

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Well picked up a RNH for 9350....

Is that decent? Usually goes for like 10-13 right? Might just use him for awhile, I dunno yet.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...

Or buy my A Radulov SOTW on xbox for 37K pucks ;)

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Bought Hossa for ***** and giggles, he already had an Anaheim change team card on his so his Chemistry fit with Perry and Kane who also has an Anaheim card on him. I'll honestly end up doing what I am now: playing the market, building up pucks, and spending 40k-60k on really good players. It's worked so far.

DIY NHL

Sep 28, 2012
Nabbed a P. Bergeron for just under 6k last night! Still trying to figure out how to pick up a Horton, Seguin, Lucic without spending a ton.

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
Is there a big advantage having good line chemistry? I'd imagine there is seeing how much people we pay for Team Switch cards. But what is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad