NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
So the 99 Crosby is not just a one weekend thig??...that's good I guess haha, now there's a 0.0000000000000000000001 chance of me getting him

Haha, it's looking like the same for me. I've thrown out offers... Just no one is replying to me. Wish I'd have just had the pucks and gotten the first for 1.3 in the bid war. 1.5 in player value isn't cutting it for me...

Schenn Bros Pizza*

I am begging you guys to help me. I looked forever for Flyers WC Jersey and finally found one and it was only 1700 pucks. I bought it immediately. Sent it to my trade pile. From my trade pile the only place I could send it was to my collection. I cannot find it in my collection. My collection says I have 12 jerseys but there's only 11 in there. Any idea where it is and how I can make it my jersey?

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
I am begging you guys to help me. I looked forever for Flyers WC Jersey and finally found one and it was only 1700 pucks. I bought it immediately. Sent it to my trade pile. From my trade pile the only place I could send it was to my collection. I cannot find it in my collection. My collection says I have 12 jerseys but there's only 11 in there. Any idea where it is and how I can make it my jersey?

Both the Flyers and the Rangers have their Winter Classic jerseys glitched. Once in the collection, there is no way to get them out.

Shroomtastic71

Mar 19, 2012
NYC/CT
Any update? Selling or keeping? You haven't replied to my PM, so i'm left to wonder.

I went to bed, it was late. I also didn't want to put it for sale either way that late. Not trying to flame, but I really don't like Crosby, no way I'll use him, but I had to try out the whole maxed out stats and I had a extra team change in my consumables.

If I played the game as much as I used to I'd be open for a unique trade but I really just need pucks since I'm always low on them and I have way too many players. I'll probably put it up a few hours later with a starting bid of 999,999. I wasted a ton of pucks on the packs this weekend and since I never play the market anymore, pucks is really all I need.
Unbelievable. God I hate this game even more now.
Thanks

My rangers winter classic jersey has been stuck in my collection for months. I tried to buy a second one and it's just stuck in my trade pile since it says I have one in my collection already. It seems like a simple fix but I don't think they'll ever fix it.

MattyB79

Feb 26, 2013
Look to trade for a 99 Sidney Crosby!!!

I have:
Crosby(90)
Malkin(89)
Stamkos(89)
Roenick(88)
Lecavalier(SOTW 90)

i hope someone can put something together for me..
on XBOX btw.. if your interested PM me

Last edited:

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
If I played the game as much as I used to I'd be open for a unique trade but I really just need pucks since I'm always low on them and I have way too many players. I'll probably put it up a few hours later with a starting bid of 999,999. I wasted a ton of pucks on the packs this weekend and since I never play the market anymore, pucks is really all I need.

I mean, I could probably get a million pucks together, but that's all I can offer in a trade... I don't know how someone blows through a mill that doesn't play the market and isn't looking for players, but I doubt i'll win the bid war so I suppose i'm out :/

Shroomtastic71

Mar 19, 2012
NYC/CT
I mean, I could probably get a million pucks together, but that's all I can offer in a trade... I don't know how someone blows through a mill that doesn't play the market and isn't looking for players, but I doubt i'll win the bid war so I suppose i'm out :/

Hey you said yourself you wouldn't take less than 3 mil if you got one, haha. I should get as much as I can in a bidding war.

PlayTheTrap

GM: 8 Cups/22 years
Feb 13, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Teaching the wife how to play NHL so she can play with me when I'm grinding pucks against the CPU.

I have no idea how this is going to go, could be fun, could be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad