OT: NHL 13 GM Connected (PS3) 3 ‎

DevilzFan

PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
Feb 4, 2010
Jersey
www.cobraisland.com
Scratch that. Will hopefully be tomorrow. My net keeps crapping out every 30 seconds. Spent an hour on the phone with Cablevision today. They're sending out a tech tomorrow afternoon.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Just everyone stay out of my way okay!!!!!!!!!!

Coyotes let me know when u can play. Who is Coyotes on here again btw ? I am drawing a blank and want to send them a message on HF.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
O wtf I just notice I wasn't first in the conference...............That is so messed up. lol

Last edited:

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
gm connected was just too unrefined for me to really get into. seems like something that could be great 2-3 games from now, but currently just doesn't have the ability to draw me in, i'd rather play eashl.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Has anyone tried a league full of HF posters? A "Devils Board" team a "Rangers board team" etc... It would be pretty god damn cool.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
i enjoy EASHL if we have enough people to make it happen. In NHL 12... it was ok when we had 2 people, but we would get steam rolled since we were only so good. Any time with 3+ it was fun. And we just never got it going in 13. If we had the people... and consistently, I would totally do EASHL in NHL 14.

And in all honesty, as much as I love the idea of GM Connected... its flawed. End of the day, whoever is the best at the game is more often than not going to be the last, or one of the last teams standing. Unless the league is all human players at very similar skill levels... its going to get top heavy, regardless of rosters. Just an imperfect system ultimately. If enough people were going to give it a shot for 14, I would join it too, but the idea needs to be better executed than they put it in 13 to get much out of it.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Am I still in the playoffs? I remember in the first round I had a series... I played one game then forgot about the rest. I have no idea what round we're even in...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad