OT: NHL 13 GM Connected (PS3) 3 ‎

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Rules of the League

1. Be civil to each other. Anyone being too nasty will be booted.

2. No glitching of any kind.

3. Must be active. (must at least sign in and check on their team every certain amount of time TBD)

4. Honor/fairness rule regarding games in which the people controlling the two teams in a head to head game are both playing. If one team has one guy either position locked or controlling all the non goalie players on his team, then the other team cannot have more than one human controlling the players on their team in that game.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Love the cover snartly but should have went with Marty. :)

I will be ready to play today by 7:30 if not before that Devilz (6/4)

Last edited:

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Ya well very rare miss for me but thats okay 3-0 today. :)

Ryan is really paying off early for me.

snartly

Dec 10, 2011
NJ
Here is two different Brodeur ones. The only difference is whee the logo is placed

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Just realized I had never even set my lineup for the start of the season... Jeff Skinner in the AHL... that's a problem.

Only human opponent for me this sim is Phoenix... so yeah.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
scoot hurry up and play chicago, i'm on a roll of playing poorly and somehow still winning through luck and penalty shots lately.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
scoot hurry up and play chicago, i'm on a roll of playing poorly and somehow still winning through luck and penalty shots lately.

I can't help it that you haven't been on my schedule.

I'm also on a roll though... In my other league I've been scoring at an absurd rate despite a questionable roster. 15 goals in my last 2 games there. Offline I've put up 11 goals in my last 2 games... Quite unlike me. So yeah, we should play soon.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I can't help it that you haven't been on my schedule.

I'm also on a roll though... In my other league I've been scoring at an absurd rate despite a questionable roster. 15 goals in my last 2 games there. Offline I've put up 11 goals in my last 2 games... Quite unlike me. So yeah, we should play soon.

wait, scoot is actually scoring? never mind, i want no part of that

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
scoot is scoring, hitting, and pointing directly at the visiting team goalie as a celebration for said scoring. you want every part of this.

well... if you trip me while i'm on a breakaway i'll score on the penalty shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad