me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
hh8vS03.jpg

Big truss babyyyyyyyy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The book being written on Jackson is to get ahead early. Ravens aren’t built to play catch-up.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The book being written on Jackson is to get ahead early. Ravens aren’t built to play catch-up.

They aren’t and that’s a problem, once they are down it feels like it’s over. They need to open the playbook with Lamar, 97 passing yards is terrible.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lamar Jackson, NFL starter, regular season career win/loss records

vs. Kansas City 0-3

vs. not Kansas City: 21-1

Reactions: John Price

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
They aren’t and that’s a problem, once they are down it feels like it’s over. They need to open the playbook with Lamar, 97 passing yards is terrible.
They also need better players at skill positions. Kc has a plethera of them while Baltimore has a Te and what else?

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
They also need better players at skill positions. Kc has a plethera of them while Baltimore has a Te and what else?

The Ravens have skill but it’s all pretty young outside Ingram and I’m not sure if the stage was too big or if it’s just being inconsistent. Hollywood, Andrews and Dobbins are all big time talents but did Lamar no favors last night (though most of this is on Lamar IMO). Andrews has the skill to be the next Kelce/Kittle level TE and many were predicting that kind of jump for him this year but when you watch Kelce in the same game you can just see the difference. Same with Brown versus a Tyreek...who just has a crazy connection with Mahomes. And then younger guys like Hardman and CEH can really shine in situations where they aren’t the main focus. And then Mahomes just makes everyone better.

I’ve seen people say it’s Reid and Bienemy, I’ve seen people say it’s all the weapons, and of course we know Mahomes is unreal but the truth is to isolate the success based on any one of those factors is foolish...it’s just a recipe for successful, creative offensive football cooked to perfection with a great chef, great ingredients and a great recipe.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Damn, I was actually coming here to say the Titans are the second best team in the AFC. Baltimore can only play football one way and that's with the lead. But Kansas City far ahead of the rest it's laughable.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
They can’t open the playbook with Lamar for numerous reasons.

he has a very particular skill set throwing the ball. You can’t call every throw for him. He also, clearly, doesn’t do anything at the LOS, so there’s another reason They can’t run anything they want.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

Been reported that there LB coach tested postive on Saturday and the Titans were aware and he was still allowed to coach on Sunday. Titans could be in some trouble here.

Edit: The coach was not on the field Sunday, but the Titans may not have followed protocol and quarantine the players he was in contact with.

Last edited:

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Interesting breakdown of the Eric Fisher TD. Not sure if Reid or Bieniemy designed this play, but the setup was pretty good.

Last edited:

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Interesting breakdown of the Eric Fisher TD. Not sure if Reid or Bieniemy designed this play, but the setup was pretty good.

Doesnt the ref announce to the defense that 72 is eligible? Why the hell is he going on about how deceptive the Cheifs were? Seems like the Ravens just f***ed up

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Doesnt the ref announce to the defense that 72 is eligible? Why the hell is he going on about how deceptive the Cheifs were? Seems like the Ravens just f***ed up

Isn't that the rule they put in place because of the Ravens complaining about the play-call by the Patriots in the play-offs?

lmao

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012

Yes they have to announce it. The Ravens then have to pick up where that player is and where he lines up and cover him. The Ravens D did screw up but the Chiefs seemed to do a good job disguising it, blocking the Ravens vision of where that player is in the huddle; which I think aided in the Ravens not being able to identify they had to cover him when the Chiefs came out of the huddle.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Official statement from the NFL Postponing the Steelers vs. Titans game that was set for Sunday at 1pm.

If it's Monday it would be no major concern, but if they push this game to Tuesday it would have major fantasy football implications for anyone who owns players on either team.

upload_2020-9-30_12-27-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-30_12-26-30.png
    upload_2020-9-30_12-26-30.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad