NFL GDT: NFL Week 3

member 157595

"There's only room for one great quarterback in Florida...and that's Gardner Minshew, baby."
- Tom Grossi

Reactions: Amerika

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
NFL Network is legitimately having the ''are the Jaguars playoff contenders?'' conversation right now.

#2020.

Having a good quarterback changes the view of your franchise's potential immensely. The sample size is still relatively small but Minshew looks like he has "it."

Should be a good game, one of those rare "typical shitty thursday nighter on paper somehow turns out to be good."

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Troy Aikman really called Shenault the new Taysom Hill... Taysom Hill if he had talent.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pay Joe Buck and Troy Aikman whatever they make and they’re calling a Dolphins/Jaguars game on a Thursday night in September

Sep 19, 2008
People said this might be a "shitty game that ends up being a good game" :laugh:

Seems like a real snoozer so far.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think people have been underselling the Dolphins, they’ve had 2 tough games to start, especially since they got the real Cam Newton in week 1, and the Jags gave up a lot of points to Tennessee. I figured the game would be played in the 20’s though, Dolphins are headed for 40 right now

Reactions: PanthersPens62

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Minshew is a guy who will bounce around the league as other guys either get hurt or have a 1st round pick in waiting. In 10 years, he will be the Ryan Fitzpatrick as we’ll get posts wondering how the guy lasted this long as he starts a Thursday night game for his 6th team or something.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Minshew is a guy who will bounce around the league as other guys either get hurt or have a 1st round pick in waiting. In 10 years, he will be the Ryan Fitzpatrick as we’ll get posts wondering how the guy lasted this long as he starts a Thursday night game for his 6th team or something.
Correct.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Fitz is exactly who he reminds me of. The attitude, the miracle comebacks, the facial hair, being a cult of personality despite being a replacement level player

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Fitz is exactly who he reminds me of. The attitude, the miracle comebacks, the facial hair, being a cult of personality despite being a replacement level player
More importantly, his teammates seem to love him and as a 6th round pick to get as much time on the field as he has, clearly works his ass off to be prepared. That will keep you in the league for a while.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The Jags can't protect him even a little bit. Dolphins are blitzing steady and the Jags can't get their blitz pickup correct.

Jags are playing horrible and the Dolphins are really playing well.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I don't think the Dolphins are as bad as people think but you still have to be a pretty bad team to get blown out by them.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad