Patriots/NFL NFL/Patriots: See Warning Post 726

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010
Story is Gilmore is healthy?
Is there a link to that?
I've only heard opinions from a-hole media and pissy pants fans who idolize sports radio hosts.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Story is Gilmore is healthy?
Is there a link to that?
I've only heard opinions from a-hole media and pissy pants fans who idolize sports radio hosts.

The official story is he is out with concussion and possibly ankle issue as well. The unofficial theory speculated by a-hole media and pissy pants fans is he could have played but Pats were extra cautious and he did clear the concussion protocol.

Its concerning that it could indicate that the team and Gilmore might not be on same page, and while, as Fozzy noted, he hasn't really been that bad except for the couple of horrendous games, he hasn't been that good either. If he is dumb, it could devolve into bad fit/ they aren't using me correctly situation which we remember from the Adalius Thomas era

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
That game sucked but you could feel a shit performance coming. I said it before that game that it was almost like a mini trap game between the high emotions of the Atlanta game and the bye week.

But that’s fine. Shit game, they won, go into bye on a winning note and figure out how you’re gonna win a game in Denver.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I believe Gilmore practiced at end of week, right? When a player storms off like that it's pretty clear it was a healthy scratch situation. And i would say credit to Bill. You may have made a mistake in signing him but you don't have to play him if other guys are doing the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad