Patriots/NFL NFL/Patriots: See Warning Post 726

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Knowing our D, they'll give up 50 yards in 2 plays and then barely close out the win.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I feel confident about this. If he manages to miss a third one from this close...start taking auditions for new kickers

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
How lucky were they to get set there. Led to a pick anyway. Second straight game where opposing QB only got to 200 yards on the last drive, both times against soft coverage.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I really hope that when Rivers retires, someone makes an hour long highlight reel of him spazzing out on the field

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
So Gilmore out and D has been great last two weeks. Story is he was ready and was healthy scratch and left stadium. They need to figure Gilmore-island system for him, because he is too much money to sit on the bench

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
So Gilmore out and D has been great last two weeks. Story is he was ready and was healthy scratch and left stadium. They need to figure Gilmore-island system for him, because he is too much money to sit on the bench

To be fair they did well against Tampa as well. And shut down New Orleans in their dome. Houston was a mess, and KC goes without saying (but that was the opener). Other than those games, you have Carolina where Gilmore became a scapegoat because of two calls against him that led to 10 points, the only one of which I ever saw a replay of was nothing at all. If he can come back and get that secondary clicking, I can live with a few breakdowns on long runs. Offence will have to start picking up some more slack, though Hogan will be a loss if he misses extensive time. Averaging 21.75 points per game last four games. Well-timed bye week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad