NFL/NCAA Coach Watch 2018/19

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Mixed feeling about this.....he's been dealt a rough hand with so many key injuries, but some of his tactics are annoying too. If he ends up in Cleveland I think he will be great for Baker.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seems like there’s going to be a lot of carnage tomorrow

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I suspect because he would have less to do has a OC than head coach, but that one doesn't make sense to me. You're asking for an ugly situation next year.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Mixed feeling about this.....he's been dealt a rough hand with so many key injuries, but some of his tactics are annoying too. If he ends up in Cleveland I think he will be great for Baker.

He'll turn Baker into a checkdown Charlie and force feed Landry. Hard pass.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
ESPN just went through all the names, not all will be fired...but there was a lot of names. Tomorrow is going to be bloody. Schefter not convinced Harbaugh staying in Baltimore is a done deal.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Sadly, the game really seemed to pass him by & he looked completely disengaged on the sidelines much of the time this season. This next hire better be a home run. I still want them to go after Butch Davis.....I don't care how old he is, he built the greatest team in college football history & I think he can still do great things. FIU has improved leaps & bounds under his watch.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
ESPN just went through all the names, not all will be fired...but there was a lot of names. Tomorrow is going to be bloody. Schefter not convinced Harbaugh staying in Baltimore is a done deal.

Peter King a week ago was talking about Harbaugh playing out his contract and not taking extension as possibility after the extension rumors , etc came out

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Packers and Jets with lifeless efforts in final games for those coaches

Gase if he is on hot seat as speculated is not being helped by today's game in which his Dolphins are getting blown out 42-17

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I figured in the ACC, Richt would turn that around. Kind of young to retire as well.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

DvsX4KYWsAEBkSQ.jpg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Tomlin should be fired but he wont

Steelers were 7-2-1 and firmly entrenched in playoff spot and fell apart

Also they played down to opponent again today and barely won vs Marin Lewis/Hue Jackson coached Bengals missing Dalton and Green

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Zimmer retiring/resigning wouldn't be a complete shock because of his health and the disappointment of this season but firing him wouldn't be smart IMO. The defense went back to being great after a poor start and he's still one of the best at player development.

People criticized his "run the ball" comments but I think that was more so to get the ball in Cook's hands rather than him acting like a dinosaur. It also could've had something to do with his QB's turnover issues. If there was some sort of issue with Cousins and they got rid of Zimmer because of it then it would only make the Cousins signing look even worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad