OT: NFL Football League-Carry us through to the start of a new Devils W/O Lockout season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
picking a QB that high is silly IMO

Thing is, the way my league is scored, quarterbacks get a ridiculous amount of points compared to other leagues. They significantly outscore the running backs by a wide margin the way the commissioner set the scoring up. So it isn't that outlandish, although everyone still sees it that way.

Outside of Peterson, Foster and maybe Doug Martin, I was thinking quarterback in the first round. And picking 5th, it was a pretty easy decision.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Thing is, the way my league is scored, quarterbacks get a ridiculous amount of points compared to other leagues. They significantly outscore the running backs by a wide margin the way the commissioner set the scoring up. So it isn't that outlandish, although everyone still sees it that way.

Outside of Peterson, Foster and maybe Doug Martin, I was thinking quarterback in the first round. And picking 5th, it was a pretty easy decision.

right, but everyone has a QB. so everyone gets that QB advantage.

unless its a 2 QB league I always wait on QBs. my QBs in my 3 leagues are Romo, Romo, and Luck and I am fine with that because I stocked up on position players.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
the delta in production between a Romo/Flacco and a Manning/Rodgers/Brees is about 100-150 pts. The delta in production for the best RB available late first round to the next 5-8 or so RB's is about 20-50 pts. That's why the top QBs go early then nothing for 3 or 4 rounds while the rest of the RBs and top WR's get taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad