OT: NFL Fantasy teams discussion

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
going to go with Moncrief and hope he has a monster day. i'm probably getting destroyed today so in the end it probably won't matter too much. thanks for the input.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Good thing almost all my opponent's players went splat in the 1 PM hour cause Luck and Herron aren't doing me any favors today.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd keep an eye on TY Hilton's status actually. If he doesn't play (he's got a hammy issue and didn't practice) Moncrief could be huge. If Hilton does play I really don't like any of the three options then but I suppose I'd pick Randle on the off chance they do not throw everything to Beckham this week.

Guess I was half right in that Randle was due lol, I didn't think the Colts' offense would be Devil-like horrendous though.

At least Beckham saved my *** in a REAL bad week for my collosus team, well him and the fact the other team in the Finals sucked so as ugly as today was I still get my back-to-back titles :laugh:

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
12-2 in the regular season, and I'm getting absolutely boofed in the finals.

Sat Gates for Delanie Walker, Luck puts up >3 points and gets yanked, Edelman injured, my two-headed monster of Murray and Le'Veon both have their worst weeks in what seems like eons....

:laugh:

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
hill's 85 yard td saved the night for me and i won by 4 points. 1 year 1 championship. i think i'll retire from it now haha

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
After averaging 130 PPG through last week my team had 75 points this week...and still won cause my opponent had 57 and got screwed over by his own real life team (the Ravens).

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
My teams always perform until playoff time. Its like im the fantasy football version of the san jose sharks. great regular season terrible playoffs

over the last 3 years
LostSemi,Lost Championship and Lost Chanpionship.

Even lost a fantasy hockey championship to add insult to injury

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I would of farted out of the playoffs with Peyton's play the last two weeks if I made it.

Still what horrid luck. Literally missed out on being the league's point leader by 8 points. Also had the 2nd most points scored on me in the entire league.

Zero ****ing luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad