NFL 2023

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I have about 10 of my prop bets ready to go, but still haven’t decided on the one that asks if Kelce will propose to Taylor after the game on the field. Leaning towards no. ;)
Kelce was kneeling on the field after the game, but it wasn't to propose to Taylor. It was to beg for forgiveness from Andy Reid for running into him on the sideline during the game, yelling at him.

• Haha
Reactions: bellagiobob

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I find it hilarious that showing a pretty girl for a total of 30 seconds in a three hour telecast triggers so many people.

I love all the prop bet choices for SB, so many of them so random and goofy. Fun to put a buck or two on a basket of them. Especially when all the wagering sites are begging for your money and basically letting you bet for free.
I find it hilarious how many people would watch a 4 hours of something they never watched to see a fully clothed pretty girl for a total of 30 seconds.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Wow, a finish for the ages! And Mahomes legend continues to grow.
Pretty sure I was probably one of them, but man when he signed that contract there were lots of comments about how that team won't be able to continue its winning ways.

Although technically I guess they only made the AFC championship the first year he signed that deal, lol.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Pretty sure I was probably one of them, but man when he signed that contract there were lots of comments about how that team won't be able to continue its winning ways.

Although technically I guess they only made the AFC championship the first year he signed that deal, lol.
Sounds like he wants to restructure the deal to be more team friendly to add more pieces in their competitive window timeframe.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
giphy.gif

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Yeah he was good for football. I’m not feeling great about next season.

I wonder what he ends up doing now. I imagine he has no shortage of job offers from media companies.
Some kind of an ambassador gig with the Eagles would be right up his alley, or really the sky’s the limit as far as opportunities for him, depending on how busy he wants to get.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Sounds like he wants to restructure the deal to be more team friendly to add more pieces in their competitive window timeframe.
Should just do like Ohtani. Restructure to get 1 or 2 million for the next 5 years, and then the rest at the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad