next Kings COACH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
yea some kind of ISM
didn't research the exact word for it, but i know guys like you exist and will correct it even though you fully understood the essence of the post

they are buddies

best hire available as per experience would have been Quenneville and he WAS available after the INTERIM job given to WD - i mean isn't that the ****ing purpose of an INTERIM... if he truly was an INTERIM to begin with, that's debatable

but that's definately the angle he sold to the fans, therefore an INTERIM can last a week or a year

now, you're going to say: Joel Quenneville needed time to reassess and would never join a team mid-season, that's speculative, the thing i need to know (that none of us know unless one of us sleeps with Rob Blake), HAS HE EVER PICKED UP THE PHONE AND SAY "HEY! JOEL WHAT'S UP?!

you don't know
i don't know
but he never mentioned it, which probably means more likely NO than YES!

further... Alain Vigneault is available and has had way more success than McLellan can fake on his CV

in closing, this is a pure NEPOTISM move at its best

(now correct me)
Wouldn’t dream of it.

I fully acknowledge I’m pedantic. I genuinely cannot help myself, I resisted in this thread for a long as possible until several references on the same page sent my autism into overdrive. Imagine how annoyed my wife gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad