Next Habs coach..Boucher or Crawford??

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
I say Mike Babcock is a realisable option. His contract is up soon and he knows the Red Wings are getting older but he also knows our recruits look good and are due to pea in the coming years. And Bergevin is certainly thinking of him too but cant say a darn thing right now. Babcock would know Montreal since he studied here. This is not as farfetched as youd think and i wouldnt be suprised at all...

Habstract

Feb 23, 2009
North Vancouver
I say Mike Babcock is a realisable option. His contract is up soon and he knows the Red Wings are getting older but he also knows our recruits look good and are due to pea in the coming years. And Bergevin is certainly thinking of him too but cant say a darn thing right now. Babcock would know Montreal since he studied here. This is not as farfetched as youd think and i wouldnt be suprised at all...

How is studying at McGill University makes you know about the pressure of coaching the Montreal Canadiens ?!

Don't get me wrong, in the eventuality that the coaching job becomes available and that Babcock is looking for a job at that time... I would love to see him in Montreal.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
How is studying at McGill University makes you know about the pressure of coaching the Montreal Canadiens ?! ..

By that i meant to say that he knows fully of how much this team is followed by many fans and will be much more able to understand our public and its reactions, he would not be going into unknown territory since he knows of the fans immense attachment to this team. And being an intelligent guy he would know what that means pressure wise too.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
By that i meant to say that he knows fully of how much this team is followed by many fans and will be much more able to understand our public and its reactions, he would not be going into unknown territory since he knows of the fans immense attachment to this team. And being an intelligent guy he would know what that means pressure wise too.

French speaking coach or riot

Nom de Guerre

You Had ONE JOB
Apr 12, 2013
Hochelaga Archip.

does he speak french?

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
NO WAY I want Crawford. He is a coward. he is just a guilty as Bertuzzi in the Steve Moore case and has plotted and schemed with Bertuzzi against the Moore lawyers and the law. This will all come out in the end and people will be shocked at the final admissions in court.

And because of that he is what we need. Picture him vs Boston.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
does he speak french?

The Expos never had a french speaking coach and the Alouettes won a lot of Grey Cups with English only speaking coaches (Mark Trestman-Don Matthews-Don Levy). Babcock is arguably one of the best coaches around if not the best and people over here would be very happy to have him come over.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
The Expos never had a french speaking coach and the Alouettes won a lot of Grey Cups with English only speaking coaches (Mark Trestman-Don Matthews-Don Levy). Babcock is arguably one of the best coaches around if not the best and people over here would be very happy to have him come over.

Baseball and football are not religion here . Hockey is .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad