Next Goaless Coyote To Get A Goal?

Pick the Goaless Coyote To Get His First Goal Of The Season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I think Goligoski scores before the other guys do. Lawson Crouse would be the most likely as he actually does shoot the puck towards the net. Fischer doesn't get enough shots, but he's a dark horse in my opinion.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I wanna vote for Bush since he doesn't have one in the career yet. But I'll go for Crouse atm... had a couple nice attempts last game.

Definitely need less dudes on this list if the team is gonna do better.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
At the beginning of the year, if you told me this was the list of guys who hadn't scored 40% of the way through the season, I would've fully believed you. Couple guys have been snake bit and other guys just haven't been relied on to score for the team.

I think Crouse gets the next one but I could also see John Hayden getting a greasy one in front of the net, maybe something off his backside.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I voted for Hammer. I think it's plain cheating voting for Crouse though. It doesn't make sense he doesn't have any goals. So, Hammer. :naughty:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Just realized that this poll left out OEL. Probably assumed he must have scored...nope.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
As I said, voting for Crouse would be like cheating. Hockey the hard way, right?

In the next round, I think voting for OEL would be cheating. So I stand by my vote for Hammer.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I originally had crouse but Bush was my heart's choice because he needs one! So it shall remain and he shall get one.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
There's a 1st period??? We should tell tocchet

Actually, given the team will not play one of the periods, I think Tocchet has made the right choice here: let that be the first one, then. Much better to come back, at least sometimes, than losing every game later on.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Poor Hjalmarsson. No one has faith in him scoring despite the little point streak he's had going lately and best offensive play in a while, but its his own damn fault for scoring that single goal last season after going a whole year; no more sympathy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad