Pre-Game Talk: Next eight games in Florida vs. PIT, FLA, EDM, CHI, @FLA, vs. TML, DRW, PIT.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Tampa start their practice in a couple of minutes so we'll see if there isd any news then but DRW had a parctice yesterday and it looks like Mrazek will be in net and Kronwall is going on LTIR.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Before tomorrows game:

Hope Paquette is alright.

Also this, not terrible news for us. I doubt we'd be able to take adavntage of it though one can hope:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Before tomorrows game:

Hope Paquette is alright.

Also this, not terrible news for us. I doubt we'd be able to take adavntage of it though one can hope:

Considering Malkin pretty much single-handedly destroys us every time we play, I call that a good thing.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
We just need Crosby out and it'll be just like our playoff series! Good times..

That really was poor timing for the Pens. They were such a good team until those injuries hit them. Even with the injuries that team still gave us headaches. Maybe should have even won that series against us.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
And Bylsma caught so much flak the last few years he coached in Pittsburgh. Good grief. Both his superstars missed the last 1/2 of that season and Pittsburgh still pulled out a home-ice seed for the first round. I'd like to see other coaches who can pull that off.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
So... can we call this 8 game set a win now? 7-1-0. I would have been glad to get to 5-2-1 before haha

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Well that went well.

zgWFptmpEKSx.jpg

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I did not expect it to go this well so that's awesome, and if it hadn't been for the 2nd period breakdown against FLA we might have won that one as well, oh well, this was better than expected so it's been a great 2016 so far.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I did not expect it to go this well so that's awesome, and if it hadn't been for the 2nd period breakdown against FLA we might have won that one as well, oh well, this was better than expected so it's been a great 2016 so far.

What's next Brie?

These threads of yours seem to be going well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad