Pre-Game Talk: Next eight games in Florida vs. PIT, FLA, EDM, CHI, @FLA, vs. TML, DRW, PIT.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Since things have been going well when we’ve had one of these we might as well keep it up.

v2sqbp.jpg

A tough schedule awaits us when we will be playing the next 7 out of 8 games at home (and the only road game is against FLA).

Pittsburgh have been struggling but not as much as we tend to struggle against them, and we’ll be facing them twice at home.

On Sunday we’ll be playing an 5PM game against the Atlantic leading Florida who we haven’t faced since that 1-0 loss followed by two western team in Edmonton and Chicago, the later we lost to in OT the first time this season that we played against them after the SCF.

The NHL all-star weekend will happened between the TML game and the DRW game.

It will be tough but if they keep playing like they did against Colorado they can win but if they go back to play like they did earlier this year it will be hard to win.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Will be at that first Pittsburgh game. Would not mind hearing "Going back to Cali" a few times in that game. Other than that feel pretty good with the team. Everyone has looked better and pitching in to get those wins and points. I like the line-up now, I just hate Paquette on the 3rd line. Think Brown should go back up there or put JAM on there.

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
I'll be at the first 3 games. We need a big game agains the Pens, 4 in a row would do psychological wonders for the team.

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
6-1-1. All playoff bound teams. Oh yeah except for TML.

Oilers could make the playoffs but I would not put money on it.

Penguins are in a similar spot to us.

If we are going to have a chance at the playoffs now is the time to do something and gain ground.

I say 5-1-2 also joining the club.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
If this team is what we saw in Colorado then I will say 6-1-1.

If not, then we are exactly what we've been all year: 4-3-1.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
The best home team from last year needs to start showing up, just win baby! Keep this streak going.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
lol, amazing how things can change in just a week. Pittsburgh's is the first "Huge Game" of the season. A win and we're back in control of your destiny+ pull out a gap on Pittsburgh, a loss... No need to explain.

Let's see how the team responds to this.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
4 out of 5 wins so far, let's get back on track tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrows game, Vasy will start:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad