Next Captain Outside the Organization?

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Personally looking at the current roster I don't see anyone who is Captain material...Anyone else ?...I don't see anyone getting mad after losses and holding the team accountable....These players have been here through the losing...I'd like to see someone brought from outside the organization to captain us...I am not counting on that happening though.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I thought of Dahlin repeatedly during the presser today. Because he’s the person in the entire organization who had to be happiest hearing it. It’s how he prepares. It’s how he works. It’s how he talks to teammates the times stuff gets out. The whole time Adams spoke it became more clear that Dahlin is the captain of the team he’s envisioning. I can’t imagine putting a C on an outsider. They don’t know the team…what they’ve been through…or what it’s like here. Someone who has led success is great. Put them on hard times and it’s not so easy to lead. Put it on someone who only burns harder because of the shit around them…who has to be the one to lead them out of it. Yes. It’s Dahlin.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Dahlin is the only guy who gives 100% consistently and visibly hates losing. He’s going to be the captain.

Reactions: VaporTrail

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Dahlin is the only guy who gives 100% consistently and visibly hates losing. He’s going to be the captain.

He shows all the traits of leadership that you can see from the outside as a fan. It’s his play and his mannerisms, yes, but it’s also his preparation. It’s how he interacts with the media. It’s how you can see him interacting with teammates.

That and Dahlin is easily our best player. He’s 100% going to be the guy with the C on his chest when this team finally turns the corner.

Reactions: Fjordy

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Personally looking at the current roster I don't see anyone who is Captain material...Anyone else ?...I don't see anyone getting mad after losses and holding the team accountable....These players have been here through the losing...I'd like to see someone brought from outside the organization to captain us...I am not counting on that happening though.
Do you have Rasmus Dahlin on ignore in real life?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I think Dahlin is the favorite, Tuch is the second most likely guy, and I would be surprised if they did not name a new captain among the guys they already have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad