News re Hockey's Future Site

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
They will exist but are allegedly moving to another platform. So a full-on reboot of the boards is likely.

Why? Imo the current forums are working very well both on computer and mobile devices.
I really hope that they don't move to a Jives-forum or something like that since that would very stupid.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
They will exist but are allegedly moving to another platform. So a full-on reboot of the boards is likely.

Perhaps we'll get an upgrade to a newer version of vbulletin. The software in other forums notify you when someone quotes you in a post for example.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Perhaps we'll get an upgrade to a newer version of vbulletin. The software in other forums notify you when someone quotes you in a post for example.

You can do that here. I receive a PM every time I'm quoted. User CP>Edit Options (under 'Settings & Options' in left toolbar)>Messaging & Notification>Quote Notification. You can choose between e-mail or PM notification.

Eta:
Ix is going to be shattered.
It will be the death of HFBoards. I definitely won't move to a new website with totally blank profiles and no archives if that is the plan. as a sponsor I would be pissed enough to seek a refund for the year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad