WWE: News on Wrestlemania's main event; will The Rock wrestle?; Undertaker & Lesnar

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
No they won't. The fans simply won't care.

But the crowd will boo or chant something, Vince will think it's great they're getting a reaction, and we'll get more of the same. It would be great if they just went completely quiet and didn't react to the match at all.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It gets better;

>Stephanie McMahon noted on Twitter that she was training last night to get in shape for WWE's WrestleMania 32, indicating that she may be wrestling a match at the biggest show of the year.

>At one point, WWE wanted Stephanie to do something with Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 32 but Rousey's status is still up in the air. It was believed she would not be appearing but if she did, she likely would not wrestle.

>Stephanie's last match came at SummerSlam 2014, win over Brie Bella.

She's going to shoehorn herself into the diva angle, isn't she. (if it's true)

And then there's this bit; > The 100th episode of Jim Ross' "Ross Report" podcast features Steve Austin. Austin said he's sure he will be at WWE's WrestleMania 32 this year and added that there are creative plans in place that he's not able to discuss yet.

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It gets better;

>Stephanie McMahon noted on Twitter that she was training last night to get in shape for WWE's WrestleMania 32, indicating that she may be wrestling a match at the biggest show of the year.

>At one point, WWE wanted Stephanie to do something with Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 32 but Rousey's status is still up in the air. It was believed she would not be appearing but if she did, she likely would not wrestle.

>Stephanie's last match came at SummerSlam 2014, win over Brie Bella.

She's going to shoehorn herself into the diva angle, isn't she. (if it's true)

And then there's this bit; > The 100th episode of Jim Ross' "Ross Report" podcast features Steve Austin. Austin said he's sure he will be at WWE's WrestleMania 32 this year and added that there are creative plans in place that he's not able to discuss yet.
Ronda is still a possibility to show up. She's filming a movie, and would need UFC, but it's no a definite no yet.

Marv4Life

Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
There is story to Reigns/H which dates back to 2014 so it makes sense for them to headline Mania. Problem is a)it shouldn't be for the title and b) more importantly it's not enough to main event this Mania. I like Reigns but the dude is still a goofy 1-man Shield instead of a Samoan Batman-type badass who doesn't give a damn, and he's getting lukewarm reactions/boos in the south. And unless he returns to the Cerebral Assassin nobody cares about HHH.

If they insist on the match then regardless of excuses caused by dirtsheet gossip, Austin, Rock or even da man Goldberg need to wrestle to make up for it. Hell bring in Hogan; controversy=cash. They can use a megamatch and Reigns/H ain't gonna cut it unless they do Brock/Rock.

Come to think of it isn't Rock owed a title rematch lol?

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Gonna be extremely disappointing when they waste all of Brock's build up the past two years over this nonsense.

Triple H should not be main eventing ****ing Wrestlemania at this point. No one wants to see that. Vince must be more senile and out of touch than I thought if he thinks Reigns-Haitch will sell 90-100k seats.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Just make Mania one New Day segment, one KO beats someone match, and three hours of Brock beating the crap out of people with Heyman hanging around shouting.

We'll call it Brockamania.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The only thing that could save this show is

Brock(c) vs Bryan (won't happen because WWE is dumb and won't clear their only healthy megastar, besides Brock)
Brock(with or without the belt) vs Rock (But Rock can't wrestle...)
Bullet Club doing something big with the title or title picture. (WWE will use these guys all wrong probably)

Reigns vs Triple H in a match at mania could be good the story is there and HHH could screw Reigns out of the title at the rumble, but those two in the main event for the title is just wrong.

New Day also better be on the big card. Remember when WrestleMania had tag team matches for the tag titles........ Give these guys, who have been one of the only reasons people have stuck around, a big match on the big show. They deserve it like crazy

Dean with the IC could be good for Mania, I would have rather seen KO vs Zayn for the title. KO/Ambrose is most likely ending at the rumble.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Oh my ****ing god, Roman Reigns vs. Triple H as the Wrestlemania main event... :facepalm:

I've been saying this for about a month now :laugh:

It will be even better once Triple H wins the rumble. Complete with Stephanie: The Emasculator :laugh:

I'm glad the Rock won't be wrestling as it serves no purpose to him. If he wants to appear, that's fine. Hell...it might just be the highlight of Wrestlemania

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Roman and HHH need a match but that match shouldn't main event any PPV in 2016.

Especially not ****ing WM. If that's the match they deserve the crowd hijacking the show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad